Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FAO Krazydipper

Whereas in Vancouver do you live exactly?

I just moved here two weeks ago in order to study Film Production at VFS. I have found a fine apartment complex (and thus a place to sleep at night B) ) in Hastings.

Seeing it as a great chance of seeing an other LCFC fan outside of the UK, it would be glad to meet you once (or more often if time allows it).

Fancy a Whitecaps game? lol

Hey there swiss fox .... studying film at VFS that's cool....where abouts on hastings are you living .... the vancouver side or burnaby ?

hahahah sure i'm always up for going to a vancouver whitecaps game...they actually have a friendly coming up soon against sunderland i'm hoping to get tickets for that

Duh, I'm on the East Pender and Lakewood Drive axe in East Vancouver. I always take the 10 or 16 to get to Downtown. I always pass by the hobos, hookers and drug addicks on East Hastings. Shame to see that happening... :(

As for the Whitecaps, I've already seen the game against Rochester. Nice beautiful little stadium, the Swangard.

I have purchased a five-game ticket bundle, including an entry for the Sunderland friendly on July, 16th.

45 Dollars, what a bargain! :thumbup:

Duh, I'm on the East Pender and Lakewood Drive axe in East Vancouver. I always take the 10 or 16 to get to Downtown. I always pass by the hobos, hookers and drug addicks on East Hastings. Shame to see that happening... :(

As for the Whitecaps, I've already seen the game against Rochester. Nice beautiful little stadium, the Swangard.

I have purchased a five-game ticket bundle, including an entry for the Sunderland friendly on July, 16th.

45 Dollars, what a bargain! :thumbup:

106523[/snapback]

Oh i know were you are then...yeah east vancouver on east hastings there aka skid row were pigeon park is the worst area in all of canada it's been like that for years and seems to be getting worse.... nice one seems like u like the whitecaps already if u have purchased a 5 game ticket bundle....well hope to hear from you soon

Archived