Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattyFromLE

The King Blues..

Fairly new-ish they're changed quite a bit from their first album - but i love um, and am lucky enough for my band to be supporting them in Coventry in August! Here's their latest single;

We also have a few seats left on a coach, so if you guys can see past a "spam" post :) would actually like to know your opinions on them!

When I'm on my driving day at work (once a week) I listen to Kerrang radio - they must play that song about 10 times a day. I started off rather liking it, but been so played to death now that I hate it.

I said this is another thread but I do quite like The King Blues.

However, they have got worse, their early stuff is miles better than their new stuff. Headbutt is pretty disappointing and the b-sides to the single are utter garbage.

As a live act, they are very good but Itch pisses me off with his constant political outbursts during sets.

First heard them ages ago on the Mike Davis show and bought the album when it was released the first time on Household Name records however not so keen on the new single it's just to over produced for my liking sounds to polished. The beauty for me was the real more natural sound of the first album sounded like it was recorded on a 4track in a garage, which it probably was at points but I like that sound

Archived