Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

FAO Music buyers

Where do you normally buy your music? Or do you just buy it from wherever?

I buy mine from Asda, My local Asda has a pretty good selection (not brilliant but ok) and for cheap! Well cheaper than the rip off merchants of Music shops :mad:

Just price checked www.play.com against Asda with a few CD's I want and if you buy from Asda on most of the CD's I want you can save from a couple of pound to 2p! :thumbup:lol

grrrr, for weeks I ain't bought any albums because theres not been many albums I want now there all coming at once!

Faithless - Forever Faithless (Greatest Hits)

Joss Stone - The Soul Sessions (Yeah I know this albums been out for years - but i've just woke up to how good Joss Stone is :thumbup:;))

Coldplay - X & Y (Will be release 6/6/05 - YEY! I can't wait for this to be released! :banana:)

Foo Fighters - Dunno when this will be released but I know its coming soon

And then the songs i've heard from Jem are pretty good, so if i'm impressed with her next release, I might be tempted by her album, someones told me the Mylo albums good aswell

-So where do people buy there albums and what albums do you want that are about/released soon?

I buy 75% of my CDs from cd-wow.com. They are £8.75 including p&p, which I reckon is decent value. They take about a week to arrive, though.

25% of my CDs I get from eBay and from second-hand stores. I never pay £10+ for a new CD.

I use iTunes to download singles and those random songs I've always liked but where I didn't want to buy the whole album - it's compilation heaven!

My last CD purchases were Bright Eyes "I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning" and Kaiser Chiefs' new album. I'll be getting the Belle & Sebastian compilation "Push Barman To Open Old Wounds" when it's out next week.

On iTunes, I got a load of new singles recently (Gorillaz, Coldplay, White Stripes, KT Tunstall). And also some random older stuff (Feist, Scott Walker, Ash).

Archived