Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Foxes Travel to be cancelled?

Thanks to the advice here, i managed to get a ride with Foxes Travel to the Boro game, Firstly compliments to all concerned, well organised, nice people, great trip in and out...all round outstanding.

Onn the way back, i think i heard them say they were cancelling the buses as from Christmas (maybe only home games?), but having now used it, and seeing how many were on there, i am amazed that the club could risk losing supporters this way, not to mention that, if youve bought a season ticket with the understanding that the club will provide the bus option.

I hope im wrong, as i imagine i will make use of the travel in the future.

Can anyone tell the facts? ( I did a search but didnt see this mentioned anywhere.)

Another issue mentioned at the FCC a couple of weeks ago, and it's something they might have to consider doing.

Every year they've been running the scheme (10 years i think) it has made a loss, so I recall them stating that they would take it up to christmas, and look at the situation. They were also desperate to encourage users of the service to have friends and other supporters use it, else the club could feel it has no option but to cut it.

Archived