Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
markbsac

ticket office premium rate number

tried ringing for leeds and man city tickets premium rate number after 20 mins i gave up...tried to buy online ..web site has and unexpected error all the time.....sent them an e-mail to contact me...as yet no reply .....e mail was sent 24 hours ago.

why do they have to charge us premium rate to ring them..why cant we use an 0116 number...rip off yet again !

tried ringing for leeds and man city tickets premium rate number after 20 mins i gave up...tried to buy online ..web site has and unexpected error all the time.....sent them an e-mail to contact me...as yet no reply .....e mail was sent 24 hours ago.

why do they have to charge us premium rate to ring them..why cant we use an 0116 number...rip off yet again !

Because they know we're all mugs and have no alternative.

They might have had a large build up of orders/messages to respond to as they have been closed since the end of Saturdays match. And everytime i ring i get through straight away so i don't know about that :blink:

ill try again tomorrow ...was on the phone for ages

My phone bill is going to be rape next time around. Had to ring them on the train to Watford to chase up my ticket and took me 45 minutes to get through. Was on hold for about 10 minutes then went under a tunnel and lost signal. Disappointing moment to say the least.

My phone bill is going to be rape next time around. Had to ring them on the train to Watford to chase up my ticket and took me 45 minutes to get through. Was on hold for about 10 minutes then went under a tunnel and lost signal. Disappointing moment to say the least.

I know that feeling, my phone bill was £8.48 on top of usual after I had problems trying to sort out a ticket for cardiff at home in may, was far from happy.

Archived