Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_Loyal

Man City Tickets

I am a ST holder and I want seats at the game, just not the ones the club has reserved for me, this shouldn't be a problem should it?

Also I want to buy a few tickets for my mates, will I get them all at the cheaper ST price because I am a ST holder myself.

Lastly, is there a limit on the amount you can buy?

I posted a question in the tickets forum but haven't got any replies so would just like a quick answer from this section, as it is the most popular.

Cheers.

I am a ST holder and I want seats at the game, just not the ones the club has reserved for me, this shouldn't be a problem should it?

Also I want to buy a few tickets for my mates, will I get them all at the cheaper ST price because I am a ST holder myself.

Lastly, is there a limit on the amount you can buy?

I posted a question in the tickets forum but haven't got any replies so would just like a quick answer from this section, as it is the most popular.

Cheers.

You'll be able to buy more than one ticket at ST price, but the amount of tickets at that price, and tickets in general you buy will be limited.

I think you can buy 9 online but I doubt you'll get that many at ST price.

Archived