Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collymore

no new posts

Just went to go on to FT and for the first time ever I had to enter my username and password. Once I had logged in, all the threads were making out that I had viewed them all :angry: Its as if someone had logged on and went on a viewing spree :ph34r: anyone else had this happen

Just went to go on to FT and for the first time ever I had to enter my username and password. Once I had logged in, all the threads were making out that I had viewed them all :angry:  Its as if someone had logged on and went on a viewing spree :ph34r:  anyone else had this happen

118062[/snapback]

It's amazing what those moderators can do ;)

Just went to go on to FT and for the first time ever I had to enter my username and password. Once I had logged in, all the threads were making out that I had viewed them all :angry:  Its as if someone had logged on and went on a viewing spree :ph34r:  anyone else had this happen

118062[/snapback]

It's amazing what those moderators can do ;)

118125[/snapback]

Yea i'm not happy that someone changed my sig to "once george burleys packistani love child ...always george burleys packistani love child" or was that me who changed it ;)