Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

no new posts

Just went to go on to FT and for the first time ever I had to enter my username and password. Once I had logged in, all the threads were making out that I had viewed them all :angry: Its as if someone had logged on and went on a viewing spree :ph34r: anyone else had this happen

Just went to go on to FT and for the first time ever I had to enter my username and password. Once I had logged in, all the threads were making out that I had viewed them all :angry:  Its as if someone had logged on and went on a viewing spree :ph34r:  anyone else had this happen

118062[/snapback]

It's amazing what those moderators can do ;)

Just went to go on to FT and for the first time ever I had to enter my username and password. Once I had logged in, all the threads were making out that I had viewed them all :angry:  Its as if someone had logged on and went on a viewing spree :ph34r:  anyone else had this happen

118062[/snapback]

It's amazing what those moderators can do ;)

118125[/snapback]

Yea i'm not happy that someone changed my sig to "once george burleys packistani love child ...always george burleys packistani love child" or was that me who changed it ;)

Archived