Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reborn

Returning Match Tickets?

I ordered a match ticket to Derby on my own because I didn't think any of my mates were available, but now one of them has become available.

My question is, will I be able to move seats/be able to send my previous ticket back and get a full refund, buying 2 new tickets?

Any help would be great at this point, cheers.

Yeah, should be possible, when my dad couldn't make hull away earlier in the season after buying a ticket I enquired about this and was told I could do if I returned the ticket by a certain time, unfortunately couldn't make the time so sold it outside the ground on the day. Try emailling [email protected] they'll tell you for certain.

Cheers Bert, I'll try to, but living in Loughborough and being under 17 it might be quite hard to get to the ticket office before Friday.

There's no guarantee that it'll be delivered in time if you post it anyway. You're not going to be able to purchase 2 tickets and only pay for one on the basis that you've returned one in the post.

If you're unable to visit the Ticket Office in person, my best advice would be to get your mate to purchase himself a ticket and then stand with you because it's not looking like we'll sell out so there should be plenty of empty seats. :thumbup:

Archived