Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Points With Rep

If you have a problem, If nobody else can help, and If you can find them maybe you should hire...... Swanlestas. Da da-da daaaaa! Da da daaaaaaaaaaa!

I was thinking more ghostbusters.

Who ya gonna call? Swanlestas!

they've even got their own poster, look:

swanlestas.jpg

Forgot about this thread - noticed my rep points going up and thought I must finally be talking sense, but just realised that it's more than likely a bunch of click happy nonces in this thread.

Damn it, that must mean I'm still a twat then...

Forgot about this thread - noticed my rep points going up and thought I must finally be talking sense, but just realised that it's more than likely a bunch of click happy nonces in this thread.

Damn it, that must mean I'm still a twat then...

well i didnt like to say but.... lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295034/Hero-leaps-canal-save-drowning-toddler--despite-fact-swim.html

Giz some for this^^^

And boy do the papers lie!! there's a few bits in there that made me chuckle that i never even said!!

If you weren't such a hero, I'd take points off you for wearing that jumper but, since you are +1.

Archived