Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
pjswaney

Stadium Journey Review of The Walkers Stadium

I run a website called Stadium Journey based in the states. We have recently begun to post reviews of Premier League and Championship League Stadiums, and we just posted our review of The Walkers Stadium. I woul dbe most interested to hear what this forum has to say about the review. Did we miss anything? Are we spot on? Feedback appreciated when you have a moment...

http://www.stadiumjourney.com/stadiums/the-walkers-stadium-s890/

Quite accurate but just a small correction.

"Fans 3/5

It was a game to test the resolve of the 22,000 home fans, with Leicester slipping to a rare defeat. However, the eventfulness of the match meant that things were never dull."

I am assuming this was the Pompey match? Which had an attendance of 27K, so 25,000 home fans is far more accurate. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

seems fair, I am a little confused about this though..

the walk to the ground, under the gentle glare of spring sunshine, was Garden of Eden stuff in comparison to most grounds.

for most away fans who aren't on club travel, the walk down would be from the train station I'm guessing, so that would be the best walk to the ground to describe.

There certainly wouldn't be many away fans walking from where your description is that's for sure

Archived