Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

FAO El Empty.

There's plenty of stuff on tinterweb about all that stuff , just look at a few Alex Jones films on youtube such as Endgame and follow on from there

it would be nice to hear from Empty though , I'm getting a bit concerned that he's been spirited away by some shadowy group !!

edit;

by "shadowy group" , I don't mean like Hank Marvin and Cliff Richard

Makes me laugh that people really believe a room full of egos like that could possibly organise any kind of conspiracy. Just another talking shop to make them all feel important.

this bloke believes they can, and he worked for them .

http://www.policestateplanning.com/confessions_of_an_economic_hit_man.htm

john perkins , confessions of an economic hitman

its a good read , and the youtube interviews are good too , i think i posted them in the thread about interesting thought provoking videos that was started a while back .

i'll have a look later :thumbup:

edit ;

found it , post 25 in this thread

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=69850&hl=videos&st=20

re edit ,

sorry it's been removed , but just type in Confessions of an Economic Hit Man

if anyone is interested

this bloke believes they can, and he worked for them .

http://www.policestateplanning.com/confessions_of_an_economic_hit_man.htm

john perkins , confessions of an economic hitman

its a good read , and the youtube interviews are good too , i think i posted them in the thread about interesting thought provoking videos that was started a while back .

i'll have a look later :thumbup:

edit ;

found it , post 25 in this thread

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=69850&hl=videos&st=20

re edit ,

sorry it's been removed , but just type in Confessions of an Economic Hit Man

if anyone is interested

Comedy Gold!!

You really think it was the developing countries who got screwed over in these deals?? what load of shit. Who funds the IMF? Who picks up the tab when the developing countries default? Tax payers in the west. This is not about taking over nations, it is about massive contracts for companies in which politicians are shareholders or future employees which are paid for in loans which eventually get paid for by Western Governments. It is a scam alright, but sod all to do with taking over nations.

Comedy Gold!!

You really think it was the developing countries who got screwed over in these deals?? what load of shit. Who funds the IMF? Who picks up the tab when the developing countries default? Tax payers in the west. This is not about taking over nations, it is about massive contracts for companies in which politicians are shareholders or future employees which are paid for in loans which eventually get paid for by Western Governments. It is a scam alright, but sod all to do with taking over nations.

Firstly I'd just like to say that I don't know who funds the IMF or who owns it .

(it seems to be a bit like an international version of the Federal Reserve in that it can conjure money out of thin air )

Yes I agree that it is major global corporation that doing it , not nation states , and that seems to be the point of it

It's not about taking over other nations in a triumphant , imperialist way such as the great warring empires in history .( if that's how it's to be viewed )

It's more about having so much influence and power over those nations that they are effectively in the hands of a few multi national corporations and banks , that they are in fact ruled by them .

The aim of the CFR etc is to make sure we ( being the consumers that they are interested in supplying ) keep getting cheap stuff from these countries while maintaining the impression we are actually helping them

Don't you believe that agencies within the USA have and still do use dirty tricks to keep control of oil supplies etc ?

Either way I think it's an interesting viewpoint from someone with plenty of knowledge of the game being played , but if you think it's all bullshine then so be it :thumbup:

edit ;

A little about John Perkins' role

John Perkins was covertly recruited by the U.S. National Security Agency and on the payroll of an international consulting firm, he travelled the world - to Indonesia, Panama, Ecuador, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Iran and other strategically important countries. His job was to implement policies that promoted the interests of the U.S. corporatocracy (a coalition of government, banks, and corporations) while professing to alleviate poverty. He had to convince these countries to accept enormous loans for infrastructure development and to make sure that the lucrative projects were contracted to U.S. corporations.

Saddled with huge debts, these countries came under the control of the U.S. government, World Bank, and other U.S. dominated aid agencies that acted like loan sharks - dictating repayment terms and bullying governments into submission. He reveals the hidden mechanisms of imperial control behind some of the most dramatic events in recent history, such as the fall of the Shar of Iran, the death of Panamanian president Omar Torrijos, and the U.S.invasions of Panama and Iraq.

Archived