Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox Shagger

England Vs Australia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5-0 IN ASHES!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

124987[/snapback]

Behave :o

I can seriously see the Aussies turning up for the ashes and giving us a good spanking.

I remember in '93 when Warne was abysmal in all the warm up games, but then came the tests and everyone realised he was the best spinner in the world.

I reckon they're deliberately holding back a bit ;)

124987[/snapback]

I can seriously see the Aussies turning up for the ashes and giving us a good spanking.

I remember in '93 when Warne was abysmal in all the warm up games, but then came the tests and everyone realised he was the best spinner in the world.

124989[/snapback]

always got to put a downer on the day haven't you cobbo! :mad:

Enjoy it mate! We beat the Aussie's, we have another cracking player, and BANGLADESH ARE ABOVE THE AUSSIES! haha :D

124987[/snapback]

124989[/snapback]

Enjoy it mate! We beat the Aussie's, we have another cracking player, and BANGLADESH ARE ABOVE THE AUSSIES! haha :D

124997[/snapback]

I will enjoy the result chap :P But I'm not getting carried away thinking we're gonna win the ashes 5-0 only to be disappointed :P

124987[/snapback]

124989[/snapback]

124997[/snapback]

I will enjoy the result chap :P But I'm not getting carried away thinking we're gonna win the ashes 5-0 only to be disappointed :P

125000[/snapback]

Nor do I but I'm just feeling optimistic and a bit generous! :D

Archived