Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Madrid_Fox

Annoyed letter to F.A

If your going to shut up shop do it properly, lack of temprement and nerve cost us the game on Saturday as much as the ref.

Agreed

And given the amount of money we have spent we really should be the Barcelona of the league.

Disagree

However it is still early days and hopefully we can get back on track, a point at the City Ground when all is said and done is not really a bad result.

Agreed

:thumbup:

Guest MattP

can you also add in your letter that nugent was offside.

forest would then have won 2-1

cheers mate

It was tight as anything, could of gone either way.

Guest MattP

What about Boateng's foul before he scored?

I don't think it was a foul, he jumped and attacked the ball, Konchesky stayed on the floor (no idea why)

I would absolutely fume if we had a goal dissallowed for a player attacking the football. The benefit of the doubt should always go with the attacker. Nugent's goal should stand as any doubt on offside should go with attackers and so should Boatengs.

Of course again the whole thing can be avoided if our goalkeeper does his job properly.

I don't think it was a foul, he jumped and attacked the ball, Konchesky stayed on the floor (no idea why)

I would absolutely fume if we had a goal dissallowed for a player attacking the football. The benefit of the doubt should always go with the attacker. Nugent's goal should stand as any doubt on offside should go with attackers and so should Boatengs.

Of course again the whole thing can be avoided if our goalkeeper does his job properly.

Looked like he pushed him over to me.

Anywhere else on the pitch, that's a foul.

I thought at the time Nugent was offside - I've not seen anything since that disproves it due to the woeful coverage provided by the FLS. They didn't even consider the possibility that it might be offside.

Archived