Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
MC Prussian

Search results

Recommended Posts

Posted

Where are the old posts between July 2004 and August 2011 gone? dunno.gif

I've just tried to look up an old thread from 2010 in the Leicester City forum, but there are none shown.

Posted

It's often been the case that there's a point where the search cuts off (from memory). I'd imagine it's something to do with the amount of bandwidth a search takes. Introducing the cut off point reduces that and means the search can remain running at busier times without crashing the site. Usually it's a bit further back than a month ago, but it's the same principle. It could well have been done during transfer deadline day or something. Or just because with the increasing number of users then it's a small sacrifice to make to keep the forum up and running without increasing Mark's costs too much.

I'm just musing, I don't actually no.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...