Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

Henman

Just because he can't win a major doesn't mean he's a bad player, he is a victim of the shit state of tennis in this country, he is the main hope every year when he is only an average/good player. I never ever get my hopes up, because he just hasn't got the serve of a winner.

Just because he can't win a major doesn't mean he's a bad player, he is a victim of the shit state of tennis in this country, he is the main hope every year when he is only an average/good player. I never ever get my hopes up, because he just hasn't got the serve of a winner.

126606[/snapback]

Or the nerve

Guest freund
hopefully boring old federer wont win

126595[/snapback]

He's the most complete tennis player, how can he be boring?

126619[/snapback]

i think you've answered your own question there

126606[/snapback]

Or the nerve

126618[/snapback]

i think you have just about hit the nail on the head between you. He isn't a champion but has been a decent player and the best Britain has had to offer for a long while. but he has never had the skill to win a major and is a bottler when the pressure is on.

I only saw the last set after coming home from work. Henman is not the same player that reached the semis a few years ago, I'd be surprised if he got to the quarters to be honest.

125606[/snapback]

Predicted it all along :rolleyes:

Archived