Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks.

Buying tickets off the internet

Is this for definite because it didn't ask where we wanted to sit?

It will just say "internet" sale on the block or seat, as long as you have all the reference numbers for family and friends and buy a ticket for each one add it to the basket and pay in one transaction you will all be sat together. I bought two yesterday, picked up today and they are row 3 seat 130 and 131. so all fine

I have today purchased 2 adults and 1 child away tickets for Chelsea game from LCFC Direct today choosing quick seats.

Bit concerned now, as i couldnt select seats together. Does anyone know if these seats will be together or best to ring Ticket Office up to find out tomorrow.

If you buy quick seats over the internet for Chelsea away, and you buy 3 do you sit together

No, you all have to sit on each other's knees.

Give me strength....

It will just say "internet" sale on the block or seat, as long as you have all the reference numbers for family and friends and buy a ticket for each one add it to the basket and pay in one transaction you will all be sat together. I bought two yesterday, picked up today and they are row 3 seat 130 and 131. so all fine

Thanks for your help very greatful

Archived