Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

chainsaw!

yup i know it's just the internet, i'm just saying that if someone came on foxestalk acting like covkiddo, posting peoples home addresses and causing offence of the dead (be it human or animal) we would want them to be ignored or definitly banned. We wouldn't want people coming on to add to the persons need to continue.

yup i know it's just the internet, i'm just saying that if someone came on foxestalk acting like covkiddo, posting peoples home addresses and causing offence of the dead (be it human or animal) we would want them to be ignored or definitly banned. We wouldn't want people coming on to add to the persons need to continue.

135567[/snapback]

But basically people on the OS have e-mailed Jon Sanders and contacted the club loads of times, the last major one I can remember is the Rascism abuse from the Wolves fans, basically we e-mail Jon Sanders he does something its all forgotten, He doesn't get mods, he does do anything other than sort the problem out, so if Jon Sanders isn't gonna get mods, e.t.c which is what people on the OS want, why don't the users of the OS just stop using the OS?! Its what everyone else has done apart from the minority that still use the OS for some weird reason, everyone's excuse on the OS is that "Well we only use the board because its a good group on the OS and we are all good friends" well - Even if you start using another messageboard if the all join the same board, whats stoping you being friends?!? :huh::S

I have moved to here now, as I said I still pop onto the OS now and again but since joining here I havn't really looked back at using the OS fulltime again!

135567[/snapback]

meaning who?

135567[/snapback]

who kept replying to the twat?

anyone

135829[/snapback]

as far as i could tell the majority of the people replying to covkiddo were the regulars on the os.

please excuse my passing interest in the subject, i have no idea who covkiddo was/is; i just know (as i'm sure you do) it's not who a certain mega-poster on the os inferred.

It was once a great messageboard - lots of true friendships were made on there (some lasted, some sadly went to seed!!!) But over the last year it's become a battle ground and loads of the true greats have stopped posting regularly.

If it were to get a moderator the next argument on there would be who deserved it the most!

It was once a great messageboard - lots of true friendships were made on there (some lasted, some sadly went to seed!!!) But over the last year it's become a battle ground and loads of the true greats have stopped posting regularly.

If it were to get a moderator the next argument on there would be who deserved it the most!

135945[/snapback]

Indeed. The way I see it though, nothing remains the same forever, and the fact that those of that want to are in touch off the forums says a lot more than the bad feeling on them.

135945[/snapback]

Indeed. The way I see it though, nothing remains the same forever, and the fact that those of that want to are in touch off the forums says a lot more than the bad feeling on them.

135953[/snapback]

Such wise words Mrs H - Here's to the next P*** Up!

Archived