Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wiggyfox68

child friendly pubs - millwall away

he is 15 but very small , we have been all over the country following the foxes and also england and we have been looking forward to it for ages- obviously i care about his safety but why should we let the idiots put us off going

It's pretty simple mate - do your pre-match stuff in the city centre (preferably a Wetherspoons if you want to be sure your kid will be allowed in - children are permitted before 9pm).

There is absolutely no reason not to take a youngun to Millwall away. It's no more risky than any other away game (that is to say, not risky in the slightest), and as with any London awayer there's no point heading for boozers near the ground because there's so much more choice towards the centre and transport to the grounds is so easy :thumbup:

he is 15 but very small , we have been all over the country following the foxes and also england and we have been looking forward to it for ages- obviously i care about his safety but why should we let the idiots put us off going

I agree mate, but anyway I was mainly talking about little kids like under the age of 10. I'm sure a 15 year old would be okay to take care of themselves.

I agree mate, but anyway I was mainly talking about little kids like under the age of 10. I'm sure a 15 year old would be okay to take care of themselves.

I see what you're saying, but really these days it'd be as risky taking your 2 year old to Millwall away as it would a home match.

Come to mention it I thought the same about West Ham before I went, but I found the people and staff around upton park very welcoming and friendly. Another thing to mention regarding this match is there's a lot at steak, Millwall are playing for there lives, we are playing for a play off spot. So there will be a few trouble makers around.

Come to mention it I thought the same about West Ham before I went, but I found the people and staff around upton park very welcoming and friendly. Another thing to mention regarding this match is there's a lot at steak, Millwall are playing for there lives, we are playing for a play off spot. So there will be a few trouble makers around.

Perhaps, really though the whole matchday procedure at the Den is so well-rehearsed that even if people wanted to cause trouble they'd be stopped before anything could kick off.

Also, "anything at steak" :giggle:

Another newbie that`s joined today, asking for pubs that Leicester fans will be going to?

sceptical_dog.jpg

I was talking to another guy on this forum on different topic one pub was talked about was the wetherspoons at Victoria station, also another but I've forgot the name.

Archived