Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brad_LCFC

Season Ticket help?!

Do you know any individual seat numbers? :)

No mate sorry, any seat is good, however I've just had a look my self and K1 is greyed out so you won't be able to purchase an ST. I'd advise you to wait until the deadline next Saturday so all the non renewed seats become available (if there is any) then you can buy it. :)

Ok thanks, but it's just that i've printed off the thing to be sent in and it just has a box saying seat number:)

The actual order of the rows from front to back start from A through to P I think it is. After P the rows continue from AA through to PP. So anywhere from about DD to PP should be standing.

Anyone know or heard anything eles about the supposed waiting list for L Block?

I've not heard anything, but It's unsurprising if true. My friend and I are still waiting on another friend to gehis money together, but he reckons he'll have it by next Saturday, which conveniently, is the deadline for renewals so hopefully we can grab 3 seats in K/J3 or even L if we're lucky but It's unlikely.

The actual order of the rows from front to back start from A through to P I think it is. After P the rows continue from AA through to PP. So anywhere from about DD to PP should be standing.

Anyone know or heard anything eles about the supposed waiting list for L Block?

I called the other day and asked about this, they told me there isnt one mate so the lines will be jammed that morning!!

I've not heard anything, but It's unsurprising if true. My friend and I are still waiting on another friend to gehis money together, but he reckons he'll have it by next Saturday, which conveniently, is the deadline for renewals so hopefully we can grab 3 seats in K/J3 or even L if we're lucky but It's unlikely.

I moved to K with my lad for this season - in the fanstore when we were looking at avsilable seats we took the last free pair of seats - lookef like just singles left lower down in the block

I moved to K with my lad for this season - in the fanstore when we were looking at avsilable seats we took the last free pair of seats - lookef like just singles left lower down in the block

Once the deadline passes there will be more.

Hopefully.

Mine cost £430 and put a £35 deposit down. Though that was last month, thus giving me an extra month with the DD. I think your deposit will be around £40 now

I think the full amount has to be paid off by the end of the season. I bought mine at the start of May, and they split the cost into 12 (full year). The first 1/12th is your deposit amount and the rest are your DD amounts

Except I guess yours will now be over 11 months

Strange as my mate had his and another mates names put down for it a few weeks ago

Just called again to renew, i am now told there is a waiting list for L1 although previous season ticket holder have priority.

Mine cost £430 and put a £35 deposit down. Though that was last month, thus giving me an extra month with the DD. I think your deposit will be around £40 now

i went down today, paid £35.xx then gotta pay £35.xx for 10 months. (£390)

Archived