Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Falcon

1991 programme v Oxford

Right I'm going round his today to see if he has it, we've got a few from 1991 so it's about 50/50 but I'll do my best mate :)

Also if anyone else is interested I have a tonne of programs from 1990s to present, including odd ones from 70s and 80s if anyone is interested and would like to relieve me off some if not all of them, let me know ASAP :)

Really sorry mate but I've been looking through all of my dads collection and I can't find it at all :/ if you need any other programs, give me a shout and I'll have avr

Really sorry mate but I've been looking through all of my dads collection and I can't find it at all :/ if you need any other programs, give me a shout and I'll have a browse :)

hi mate

poster was des linton that day i have a pristine copy of this but unfortunatly im not selling as it was my first ever lcfc game i went to ( got to go on the filbo pitch with my dad and brother ) god bless tony james !!! got it for £2 off e bay shouldnt be too dificult to buy !!

Thank you all so much for your help on this, absolutely brilliant. Des Linton was who I thought it was as I now know 100% that this was my first ever Leicester game. (Was young, memories are hazy - espeically when I thought David Kelly scored on my first ever game!!)

Thanks so much, I'm now on the hunt to get me a copy of that programme!!**

**Unless any of you guys are willing to part company with one?**

Right I'm going round his today to see if he has it, we've got a few from 1991 so it's about 50/50 but I'll do my best mate :)

Also if anyone else is interested I have a tonne of programs from 1990s to present, including odd ones from 70s and 80s if anyone is interested and would like to relieve me off some if not all of them, let me know ASAP :)

Hi mate, do you still have the old programmes you want to get rid of? If so I'm very interested

Archived