Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Current Leicester players that are hated?

Nugent isn't well liked at Blackpool either because of his Preston days, and SSL still has a rep for being a twat at Peterborough because of his behaviour in the Big Ron Manager programme. Safe to say he's matured a lot since then but football fans have long memories.

Everyone else who has left clubs in the division still seem to be fairly well liked by their former fans.

Danns- Player of the Year at Palace and didn't celebrate when he scored at Selhurst.

Marshall - Likely to get a good reception at Hillsborough.

Beckford - Still worshipped at Elland Road.

Morgan - Would have been much less popular if he'd gone to Pride Park and is well respected at F*rest.

Nugent isn't well liked at Blackpool either because of his Preston days, and SSL still has a rep for being a twat at Peterborough because of his behaviour in the Big Ron Manager programme. Safe to say he's matured a lot since then but football fans have long memories.

Everyone else who has left clubs in the division still seem to be fairly well liked by their former fans.

Danns- Player of the Year at Palace and didn't celebrate when he scored at Selhurst.

Marshall - Likely to get a good reception at Hillsborough.

Beckford - Still worshipped at Elland Road.

Morgan - Would have been much less popular if he'd gone to Pride Park and is well respected at F*rest.

Most Preston fans I've spoke to still like Nugent.

Yet again posters confuse neighbours with rivals.. :facepalm:

Blackpool fans don't give a flying one about Fleetwood. Preston are their main rivals, hence their dislike of SSL.

No need for the :facepalm: I know they arn't massive rivals, but that's the only thing I could think of in regards to the initial post I was quoting.

There will be some fantastic derbies in Lancashire this year anyway with Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton and Blackpool all rivals.

Archived