Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Hammers then Leicester top agent fee list

Don't know why the clubs don't just tell them to swivel, it's not like the agents are going to prevent the deal going through because of it as they'll still stand to make a shitload out of it whatever happens.

It's like pikey lettings agents who charge tenants an agency fee. What?! People are too soft. I know friends who have rented houses and ended up paying this. I've asked them why they didn't tell the agent to fvck the fvck off. They won't not let the transaction happen for the sake of an extra couple of hundred quid. Greedy fvcking bastards.

I had to pay a letting fee, mainly because if you don't they'll give it to someone else who will.

Not that much I would imagine as his transfer fee was less than £2 mill. The majority would have been used on the likes of Carew, Bentley, Nolan and Taylor I would imagine.

Not a suprize as isn't Allardices son an agent?

Yeah there was that program on tv a few years back about dodgy agents and I'm sure he was 1 of them

Can't blame the modern day footballer for using agents to negotiate their contacts, could you imagine if Rooney didn't have an agent what money he would be on? He would probably be on £20 a week and a free Big Mac Meal after every match

Unless you are a legal whizz, the use of agents are inescapable.

A player trying to negotiate with a club himself over a contract extension or a transfer fee etc would you like trying to sell your house without using a solicitor. You could probably just about do it. But it's a minefield.

Archived