Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Hammers then Leicester top agent fee list

Football league has released the 2011/2012 Agent Fees Details

Championship overall-

- There were 1,197 (1,125) player transactions in 2011/12 of which 406 (328) included the use of an agent.

- Championship clubs committed to pay £18,704,976 in agents' fees compared with £14,089,702 in the previous year.

- As is 2010/11, all 24 clubs committed to pay an agent.

Leicester city- 2011/2012 season

-45 Registrations/Transfers

-13 Updated contracts

-15 Cancelled contracts

-5 Loans

Total agent fees = £1,812,371 (Second Highest in Championship to West Ham)

Ridiculous. Hate agents. I don't think I'd ever have one, why would I want to pay somebody for something I could do?

You have loads of money and you're a footballer in your twenties and you can't be arsed filling in paperwork and stuff.

Of course you'd get one.

Do you know what it is you'd be doing?

You have loads of money and you're a footballer in your twenties and you can't be arsed filling in paperwork and stuff.

Of course you'd get one.

Bullard hasn't got one, I doubt players like Giggs and Scholes have got them. If anything, a family member would probably do it for me.

Who said I've got loads of money? :ph34r:

Ridiculous. Hate agents. I don't think I'd ever have one, why would I want to pay somebody for something I could do?

contacts?

In all honesty clubs would walk all over the majority of players who dont have agents.

If an agent gets me 5 grand more per week than what i could negociate then i wouldnt give a flying rats ass if the club pay a fee and he gets a couple of hundred grand for it. fair play to him.

However, i am extremly suprised the clubs dont get together and do something to tackle the agents problem and collectively agree to not pay the agents so much.

Although i can tell you why i suspect the clubs would not do this. They all only care for themselves. and some would happily go behind another clubs back and pay an agent a few grand more to get him to sell them his player.

Just sayin like..

You'd find it very difficult to broker a deal as well as an agent would.

Agents are totally money orientated and to be fair their not all cvnts.

My mate has Cyril Regis as his agent and he a cracking agent by all accounts.

nice one Cyril

At least we were not top which I would of been worried we were, wonder how much of West Hams was to Maynard

Not that much I would imagine as his transfer fee was less than £2 mill. The majority would have been used on the likes of Carew, Bentley, Nolan and Taylor I would imagine.

Not a suprize as isn't Allardices son an agent?

Don't know why the clubs don't just tell them to swivel, it's not like the agents are going to prevent the deal going through because of it as they'll still stand to make a shitload out of it whatever happens.

It's like pikey lettings agents who charge tenants an agency fee. What?! People are too soft. I know friends who have rented houses and ended up paying this. I've asked them why they didn't tell the agent to fvck the fvck off. They won't not let the transaction happen for the sake of an extra couple of hundred quid. Greedy fvcking bastards.

Archived