Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Warnock

Is this a series or a one-off interview?

I got no Sky Sports untill I get home

138398[/snapback]

It followed him through the season with Sheff Utd, in the changing rooms,training, half time chats, meetings with the boards and all that- to be fair he is a **** and we all know that, but he did make me laugh watching it.

Especially at Millwall.... Muscat headbutted Paddy Kenny in the tunnel and they were both sent off, Sheff Utd went on to win the game and Warnock shock hands with all the Millwall players saying to them "You deserved that for Muscat" ... it was so funny!

Is this a series or a one-off interview?

I got no Sky Sports untill I get home

138398[/snapback]

It followed him through the season with Sheff Utd, in the changing rooms,training, half time chats, meetings with the boards and all that- to be fair he is a **** and we all know that, but he did make me laugh watching it.

Especially at Millwall.... Muscat headbutted Paddy Kenny in the tunnel and they were both sent off, Sheff Utd went on to win the game and Warnock shock hands with all the Millwall players saying to them "You deserved that for Muscat" ... it was so funny!

138425[/snapback]

So is it finished now or is there more to come??

I think it was a just a one off series, however I think they screened it a few weeks ago.

138432[/snapback]

Please explain in fewer than 15 words how you can have a one off series ? :)

138883[/snapback]

A series which covers only 1 specific (last) season?????

• 3 weeks later...

Archived