Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rossporterlc

The Open

Woods finished with -11 and Monty is on -7 with loads on -6. If Tiger continues the way he is going there wont be a contest. I cant see monty keeping up or catching him for that matter.

If one from the big pack can get a few birdies and maybe an odd eagle then they could but its going to be hard at will need 2 excellent rounds and a lot of luck. And you laso have to rely on tiger dropping shots bearing in mind he will make a few birdies!

the idiot won, nice effort from monty but it was never going to be anyone else's title was it???

139536[/snapback]

your right about that. Led from start to finish!

The others couldnt keep up really. They got close then made a few errors. I must say though that there was nice golf being played by a lot of players! If Tiger wasnt so good then it would of been an interesting championship and it would of definitly gone to a play-off!

I pissing hate golf!

:o

140462[/snapback]

:o it's a quality sport

140463[/snapback]

You're surely joking there?

140464[/snapback]

no it requires more skill than football anyday

140467[/snapback]

so does being an it technician - is that a sport? B)

I pissing hate golf!

:o

140462[/snapback]

:o it's a quality sport

140463[/snapback]

You're surely joking there?

140464[/snapback]

no it requires more skill than football anyday

140467[/snapback]

so does being an it technician - is that a sport? B)

140469[/snapback]

no

a sport:Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.

Archived