Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kincorth Rules - Aberdeen

Do you current championship contenders think the

Well, He's a dirty manager, Since he took over hearts they became a dirty team, and i think leicester may go the same way.

139544[/snapback]

We've always been pretty dirty before Levein arrived... remember.. nice guys finish last... well.. apparently

139560[/snapback]

Well, if we're so strong and tough I hope we don't make a habit of conceding four headers in a match. Didn't happen like like under MON. Personally I'd like us to play some football. It's a football club not a kickboxing outfit. Football once took City to the very top of the Football League.

Guys, we're very sorry about this pillock, Kincorth.  I can assure you that he's acting for his own idiotic cause, which just seems to be an immature desire to wind you guys up...

A few weeks ago we lost a player we had hoped to sign (Lee Miller) in similar circumstances to how you guys lost Lovell.  We were even cheering his f'kin name before he signed for us, guess how stupid we feel about that... Nae shame in singing his praises if you think he's signing, then ripping into him when he doesn't.  We've all been there...

Anyway... Sorry lads, but Hearts wouldn't stay afloat in the Championship.  At least, not right now.  I know I'm biased and everything, but I genuinely believe Aberdeen could sustain a top 10 position in the Championship.  Attendances would be up because no more terrible away support, more money from TV revenue, we'd be laughing.  In fact so would Hibs and Hearts after a few years.  The rest would of course sink to League 1, League 2 etc...

Again though, very sorry about the idiot.

139326[/snapback]

What a feckin dreamer hearts are and will always be a bigger team than you you arse.Hearts would not stay a float in the championship WHAT ? You finish above us for the first time in how long?? and you think you are way better than us feck off and dream on you clown normal order will be resumed next season would you like to bet ????????????

139602[/snapback]

Well, if im right we are the 3rd most successful club in scotland, way way better than the jambos. And what was alll the time wasting at pittodrie for in the last game o the season?

Well, He's a dirty manager, Since he took over hearts they became a dirty team, and i think leicester may go the same way.

139544[/snapback]

We've always been pretty dirty before Levein arrived... remember.. nice guys finish last... well.. apparently

139560[/snapback]

Well, if we're so strong and tough I hope we don't make a habit of conceding four headers in a match. Didn't happen like like under MON. Personally I'd like us to play some football. It's a football club not a kickboxing outfit. Football once took City to the very top of the Football League.

139655[/snapback]

indeed it did.. we need to be more disciplined though - we've been quite physically of late.. have you seen how many bookings and sendings off we've picked up in the last few seasons? That needs to be sorted out..

139544[/snapback]

139560[/snapback]

139655[/snapback]

indeed it did.. we need to be more disciplined though - we've been quite physically of late.. have you seen how many bookings and sendings off we've picked up in the last few seasons? That needs to be sorted out..

139678[/snapback]

A lot of those were not for being physical, they were for being careless and stupid.

139544[/snapback]

139560[/snapback]

139655[/snapback]

139678[/snapback]

A lot of those were not for being physical, they were for being careless and stupid.

139698[/snapback]

lol - we commit alot of fouls to though? We definately need to be more disciplined on the pitch.. Im not saying it's been since Levein has taken over.. it hasn't been, but it's something that hasn't really changed a great deal since he arrived either.. our sendings off etc may be for silly things like arguing with the ref or what have you but if we were a more disciplined side then we wouldnt be getting those kind of things going on so often..

there is no way in hell aberdeen would be stuck in league 1. i mean i just went on your official website to look at your squad, you've got guys like sylla, douglas, canero, kisnorbo, de vries & dublin etc. if thats what is gonna get you into the play offs then aberdeen would probably win the premiership :D:blink:

ide say the only good signing you've made from the SPL is maybury, hows he got on??

Archived