Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kincorth Rules - Aberdeen

Do you current championship contenders think the

WE SIGNED HIM, CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL DIDNT EVEN MAKE HIM MOVE AWAY FROM BONNIE SCOTLAND, EVEN ONE OF YOUR OWN OREFER SCOTLAND, I WONDER WHY???

139230[/snapback]

What exactly is your point? You got someone who was going to be fourth choice striker here anyway, congratulations, makes up for the fact Scotland win feck all I suppose.

WE SIGNED HIM, CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL DIDNT EVEN MAKE HIM MOVE AWAY FROM BONNIE SCOTLAND, EVEN ONE OF YOUR OWN OREFER SCOTLAND, I WONDER WHY???

139230[/snapback]

I wonder why the **** you can't turn the caps lock off.

Guest CL Blue Army

He didn't want to come because he knew he can't hack it!

LCFC ALL THE WAY!

any way, who is this Steve Lovell ? WHO!

Guest CL Blue Army

Steve Lovell is another De Vries!

Leicetser could win the Scottish league! Its :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The Scottish League is like League 2 in England!

top players ? they only go to scotland cuse its a easy life . ill even add a example for u . chris sutton scored 4 goals in a full season for chelsea , he got about 40 playing in scotland . rangers and celtic would compete in the prem and hearts in the championship but all the others would be struggling in league 1 im afraid me old mucker

139230[/snapback]

As Aberdeen is a top Club and Lovell wants to play for a top Club. :thumbup:

Oh no, aberdeen arent a top club. And Hearts are complete shite now. Aberdeen could hold their own in the Championship in a couple of years. The two Jimmys are going to bring the SPL tropjy back to pittodrie where it belongs

139297[/snapback]

lol:huh::rolleyes:

Just because we have signed him doesnt mean hes going to lead our attack, he might not even get a start. We are on the track of these to great players, one polish (Scored in their last 2 World Cup Qualifiers) and this senegalese player. The pole is called Piotr wlodarczyk, and the senegalese player is called Noel Mendy, so hopefully he can mendy our attacky.

Just because we have signed him doesnt mean hes going to lead our attack, he might not even get a start. We are on the track of these to great players, one polish (Scored in their last 2 World Cup Qualifiers) and this senegalese player. The pole is called Piotr wlodarczyk, and the senegalese player is called Noel Mendy, so hopefully he can mendy our attacky.

139302[/snapback]

what are you tellin us for?? this is a Leicester City Forum

139302[/snapback]

However now you've got Steve "the Saviour" Lovell will you need Mendy? :P

Archived