Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kincorth Rules - Aberdeen

Do you current championship contenders think the

I just think it's laughable how Celtic and Rangers take the piss out of every other side in the division often winning by more than 3-4 goals. 

Scottish fuseball is hardly the dogs is it :rolleyes: .

139308[/snapback]

Please may i ask? when was the last time you watched Scottish football or even checked the results?

We beat Celtic last year and we drew to Rangers. Hibs beat celtic so did Motherwell, and i think other teams did too.

Guys, we're very sorry about this pillock, Kincorth. I can assure you that he's acting for his own idiotic cause, which just seems to be an immature desire to wind you guys up...

A few weeks ago we lost a player we had hoped to sign (Lee Miller) in similar circumstances to how you guys lost Lovell. We were even cheering his f'kin name before he signed for us, guess how stupid we feel about that... Nae shame in singing his praises if you think he's signing, then ripping into him when he doesn't. We've all been there...

Anyway... Sorry lads, but Hearts wouldn't stay afloat in the Championship. At least, not right now. I know I'm biased and everything, but I genuinely believe Aberdeen could sustain a top 10 position in the Championship. Attendances would be up because no more terrible away support, more money from TV revenue, we'd be laughing. In fact so would Hibs and Hearts after a few years. The rest would of course sink to League 1, League 2 etc...

Again though, very sorry about the idiot.

Guys, we're very sorry about this pillock, Kincorth.  I can assure you that he's acting for his own idiotic cause, which just seems to be an immature desire to wind you guys up...

A few weeks ago we lost a player we had hoped to sign (Lee Miller) in similar circumstances to how you guys lost Lovell.  We were even cheering his f'kin name before he signed for us, guess how stupid we feel about that... Nae shame in singing his praises if you think he's signing, then ripping into him when he doesn't.  We've all been there...

Anyway... Sorry lads, but Hearts wouldn't stay afloat in the Championship.  At least, not right now.  I know I'm biased and everything, but I genuinely believe Aberdeen could sustain a top 10 position in the Championship.  Attendances would be up because no more terrible away support, more money from TV revenue, we'd be laughing.  In fact so would Hibs and Hearts after a few years.  The rest would of course sink to League 1, League 2 etc...

139326[/snapback]

IMO the top teams in Scotland could hold their own in the Championship. I don't think the Old Firm would be the Premiership giants they think they are, and I'm a 'Gers fan as well, but Scottish footy isn't as bad as some people make it out to be.

Guys, we're very sorry about this pillock, Kincorth.  I can assure you that he's acting for his own idiotic cause, which just seems to be an immature desire to wind you guys up...

A few weeks ago we lost a player we had hoped to sign (Lee Miller) in similar circumstances to how you guys lost Lovell.  We were even cheering his f'kin name before he signed for us, guess how stupid we feel about that... Nae shame in singing his praises if you think he's signing, then ripping into him when he doesn't.  We've all been there...

Anyway... Sorry lads, but Hearts wouldn't stay afloat in the Championship.  At least, not right now.  I know I'm biased and everything, but I genuinely believe Aberdeen could sustain a top 10 position in the Championship.  Attendances would be up because no more terrible away support, more money from TV revenue, we'd be laughing.  In fact so would Hibs and Hearts after a few years.  The rest would of course sink to League 1, League 2 etc...

139326[/snapback]

IMO the top teams in Scotland could hold their own in the Championship. I don't think the Old Firm would be the Premiership giants they think they are, and I'm a 'Gers fan as well, but Scottish footy isn't as bad as some people make it out to be.

139330[/snapback]

agreed to begin with, but they'd have the fan base and (celtic especially) the worldwide appeal to attract better players as time went on

I doubt they'd be able to compete with the big teams over here - i reckon top 10 max. There are several ahead of them and the style is too fast for scottish football in my opinion. As you said Chris Sutton scoring 4 for chelsea and then getting 40 over at celtic. Is a joke really... Celtic and Rangers could compete in the prem, win it - a hopelessly long shot...

As you said Chris Sutton scoring 4 for chelsea and then getting 40 over at celtic. Is a joke really

139335[/snapback]

And had nothing whatsoever to do with Martin O'Neill's ability to take a mediocre player and turn him into a star player right??

If Lovell has fallen for this old crap then he gets what he deserves. Obscurity. ;)

Moments before his revelation concerning Derby County, Calderwood discloses that he is waiting for a call from Lovell. But isn’t he destined for Leicester? With one eye on a silent mobile phone, he says: “Peter Marr wants him to go to England, and his girlfriend wants him to go south as well. Listen, obviously with Leicester coming in, I don’t think we have the financial clout they have. You cannae win for money and you cannae win for girlfriends and wives.

“Still, I’m waiting to hear from him and I’m optimistic. He’s a bit mixed up, but I’ve told him: ‘Look, son, you know the way they play down there – 4-5-1 crap. It’s the long ball to big Mark [de Vries] and there are two or three of you looking for knock-offs. You’re not that type of striker. You’re 24 years old and you’re going down there probably as a sub. See if you do at Aberdeen what you’ve done at Dundee, you’re a f****** hero. Then you go down in two or three years as a top striker and not a sub.

“‘Now I can understand if it’s for the money, but if you’re a fitba man, there’s only one chance and you’ll f****** enjoy yourself. I’ve got the best assistant manager in the world [Jimmy Nicholl] and you’ll have a laugh. Aberdeen’s no’ a bad city, either. If you’ve ever been to Leicester, you cannae wait to get out of it!

Source

Oh no, aberdeen arent a top club. And Hearts are complete shite now. Aberdeen could hold their own in the Championship in a couple of years. The two Jimmys are going to bring the SPL tropjy back to pittodrie where it belongs

139297[/snapback]

B***cks! Jimmy my fecking arse! Rab C Nesbitt would be a better choice as manager me thinks.

Moments before his revelation concerning Derby County, “Still, I’m waiting to hear from him and I’m optimistic. He’s a bit mixed up, but I’ve told him: ‘Look, son, you know the way they play down there..... You’re 24 years old and you’re going down there probably as a sub. See if you do at Aberdeen what you’ve done at Dundee, you’re a f****** hero. Then you go down in two or three years as a top striker and not a sub.

“‘Now I can understand if it’s for the money, but if you’re a fitba man, there’s only one chance and you’ll f****** enjoy yourself. I’ve got the best assistant manager in the world [Jimmy Nicholl] and you’ll have a laugh. Aberdeen’s no’ a bad city, either. If you’ve ever been to Leicester, you cannae wait to get out of it!

Hmm. To the point, but probably a pretty accurate assessment of why he didn't sign.

When did he last go to Leicester, though? 1972? Cheeky bugger.

I'd ignore that guy Kincorth Rules. He was boasting about winding up you guys on Donstalk, but no one thinks it's very clever what he's done. Dunfermline fans do it on Donstalk as well. Pathetic really. And as for Steve Lovell, well since I support Aberdeen and Leicester I'm happy either way :D:D:D

I'd ignore that guy Kincorth Rules. He was boasting about winding up you guys on Donstalk, but no one thinks it's very clever what he's done. Dunfermline fans do it on Donstalk as well. Pathetic really. And as for Steve Lovell, well since I support Aberdeen and Leicester I'm happy either way :D  :D  :D

139406[/snapback]

cheers mate , we welcome sensible supporters of other teams on to our site , all the best for the season

If Lovell has fallen for this old crap then he gets what he deserves. Obscurity.  ;)
Moments before his revelation concerning Derby County, Calderwood discloses that he is waiting for a call from Lovell. But isn’t he destined for Leicester? With one eye on a silent mobile phone, he says: “Peter Marr wants him to go to England, and his girlfriend wants him to go south as well. Listen, obviously with Leicester coming in, I don’t think we have the financial clout they have. You cannae win for money and you cannae win for girlfriends and wives.

“Still, I’m waiting to hear from him and I’m optimistic. He’s a bit mixed up, but I’ve told him: ‘Look, son, you know the way they play down there – 4-5-1 crap. It’s the long ball to big Mark [de Vries] and there are two or three of you looking for knock-offs. You’re not that type of striker. You’re 24 years old and you’re going down there probably as a sub. See if you do at Aberdeen what you’ve done at Dundee, you’re a f****** hero. Then you go down in two or three years as a top striker and not a sub.

Source

139395[/snapback]

Cheeky fecker! Obviously hasnt been to Coventry then!

haud on.

just what is all this talk about sutton scoring 40 goals in the SPL??

did he even manage 10 goals last season? :blink: I think in his best season he managed about 20. he's definetly improved as a player though, which was clear in his performances against blackburn and liverpool in the uefa cup.

as for the old firm beatin the rest of us 5-0 or whatever regularly, what a heap of pish :ermm: we beat celtic 3-2 at celtic park last season, and we also beat them 2-1 the season before that in glasgow. not to mention hearts an hibs picking up 3 points at the tattie bowl and dundee united winning at ibrox. how would the MASSIVE LCFC get on in glasgow? :mellow:

anyway, i havent come to have a moan at you's just wanted to get some points across! :D

i cant get enough of your amazing smileys :( donstalk we need these!! <_<

Im starting to think we should call this the Leicester City/ Aberdeen Angus Fans Forum - we seem to have had a fair few Aberdeen fans of late..

139506[/snapback]

Mainly because of -

http://www.donstalk.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=2800

He's since edited his thread, but originally he was posting in block capitals for us to come on here and rip into you guys...

Not being funny though, you guys can mock Jimmy all you like, but he'd be able to guide you guys to the Premiership quicker then Levein could. Not that Levein is a bad manager, I happen to think he's a #### excellent manager, just he's a complete knob along with it... :D

Well, He's a dirty manager, Since he took over hearts they became a dirty team, and i think leicester may go the same way.

139544[/snapback]

Oh well.

Oh no, aberdeen arent a top club. And Hearts are complete shite now. Aberdeen could hold their own in the Championship in a couple of years. The two Jimmys are going to bring the SPL tropjy back to pittodrie where it belongs

139297[/snapback]

lol:huh::rolleyes:

139298[/snapback]

Does anyone down here care what Aberdeen or Hearts or Hibs do?

Debates about whether they would hack it in the Championship are futile because it isn't going to happen.

I hope something positive happens next week because the combination of reading about Scottish football on the City forum combined with losing 5-1 to anyone (let alone a fairly ordinary Norweigian team) has left me truly pissed off.

Well, He's a dirty manager, Since he took over hearts they became a dirty team, and i think leicester may go the same way.

139544[/snapback]

We've always been pretty dirty before Levein arrived... remember.. nice guys finish last... well.. apparently

Steve Lovell is another De Vries!

Leicetser could win the Scottish league! Its  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

The Scottish League is like League 2 in England!

139263[/snapback]

In your dreams m8 forget the aberdeen twat but if you think you could win the scottish premier you my friend are of your heid

I just think it's laughable how Celtic and Rangers take the piss out of every other side in the division often winning by more than 3-4 goals. 

Scottish fuseball is hardly the dogs is it :rolleyes: .

139308[/snapback]

What was the gap at the top of the english premier between the best of the rest EXCACTLY so stop having a go at the scottish premier

139326[/snapback]

What a feckin dreamer hearts are and will always be a bigger team than you you arse.Hearts would not stay a float in the championship WHAT ? You finish above us for the first time in how long?? and you think you are way better than us feck off and dream on you clown normal order will be resumed next season would you like to bet ????????????

Archived