Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

anyone know when 3rd strip is out

It will be displayed during the Inter game!

You heard it here 1st

:P

140481[/snapback]

how do you know this? im not doubting, just wondering the source of the information.

And can you give us any more info?

I've heard it will be either Yellow or Gold. I think I read it on the Foxes Trust website.

140147[/snapback]

We haven't been told anything official from the club, but

1) The survey of Trust members which we presented to the club gave white as the most popular choice for an away shirt & then yellow or gold (not fosse) as the second choice - both were miles ahead of any others

2) The club stated at the last open meeting that they had consulted with the fans over the 3rd kit. We have had no direct discussions, so our interpretation is that the survey is being counted as consultation. The fact we presented the survey having compiled it without the club requesting to do so, we could argue it wasn't the club consulting as such - but its certainly the club listening if they go with that colour.

Logic would say, if 2 colours are those most popular - you go for those as it should lead to good replica shirt sales.

Timing wise, we asked the club today & the 3rd kit will be revealed later this week & orders can then be placed, but not likely to be available when the season kicks off.

Given that City's first choice kit is blue, there will be occasions when the club will need to wear a third-choice strip.

A new limited edition two-year cycle third kit will be officially launched by the club next month. 

Theres your answer to when its launched.

pink i heard  :ph34r:

140136[/snapback]

I heard the same

I expect it will be some time after the away one goes on sale, they'll want to flog a few of them before the unleash a 3rd kit on us.

It will be displayed during the Inter game!

You heard it here 1st

:P

140481[/snapback]

how do you know this? im not doubting, just wondering the source of the information.

And can you give us any more info?

140781[/snapback]

Open Meeting. TD mentioned they were trying to get a kit on show to the public

Archived