Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Sheffield Wednesday Player Ratings

Wouldn't it be just easier not kick the ball away - players know the FA directive - silly booking and meant he had to be careful for the rest of the game

On Schlupp's booking, that was a pathetic decision by the referee, he literally flicked the ball 2 yards over the advertising hoarding and I'm pretty sure a ball boy was standing there? Never time wasting, PATHETIC decision once again which could have ultimately cost us.

On De Laet, still no goal has come down the right hand side with him playing there, fantastic stat.

On Schlupp's booking, that was a pathetic decision by the referee, he literally flicked the ball 2 yards over the advertising hoarding and I'm pretty sure a ball boy was standing there? Never time wasting, PATHETIC decision once again which could have ultimately cost us.

On De Laet, still no goal has come down the right hand side with him playing there, fantastic stat.

Disagree with your 1st point. It was a booking just a bit naive from shlupp, no need to kick the ball away what so ever.

Agree with your 2nd point though as i thought de laet was solid again because he was up against wednesday's best player this season in antonio and he never really threatened so good performance.

I'd have gave a mix of 7 and 8's apart from kasper and vardy who were 6's. Why does Vardy never shoot?!?!

Archived