Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Jake Cassidy

If he were any good don't you think Wolves would have him back considering the the absolute shite they are playing at the moment ? We have had too many punts on could be good players and lonees. We need established players at this level now and I'm not talking about the dross that Erickson shelled out for.

If he were any good don't you think Wolves would have him back considering the the absolute shite they are playing at the moment ? We have had too many punts on could be good players and lonees. We need established players at this level now and I'm not talking about the dross that Erickson shelled out for.

Plenty of teams let go of little gems because they're stupid. Wolves have previous with this in Mark Davies. We let go of Max Gradel under extremely similar circumstances.

Plenty of teams let go of little gems because they're stupid. Wolves have previous with this in Mark Davies. We let go of Max Gradel under extremely similar circumstances.

I'd agree with that/ the managers often dont see beyond the players that are within there first team squad.

Archived