Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Jake Cassidy

I said we should look to sign him a few weeks back in one of the threads.

Seen him play a couple of times this season as my mates a Tranmere fan.

Not the finished article yet but still a quality player and got a quality shot on him from range.

Would be a good squad player at the mo and maybe progress but not the striker to get us up but would still play a part and would be happy if he signed.

Futacs is off and if we truly are after two strikers I would not be surprised if one of our others is off even if its just on loan. waggy seems to be preferred so that leaves vardy and schlupp. This is all totally guess work but I wondering if Pearson wants vardy to go get some games somewhere as he'll learn nothing sitting on the bench and I really don't think he is fully upto speed with championship football. Yet.

Not good enough for wolves not good for us

Spot on. We are trying to get in the premier league. I would be seriously concerened if this was the calibre of player we are looking at. Sort it out.

Futacs is off and if we truly are after two strikers I would not be surprised if one of our others is off even if its just on loan. waggy seems to be preferred so that leaves vardy and schlupp. This is all totally guess work but I wondering if Pearson wants vardy to go get some games somewhere as he'll learn nothing sitting on the bench and I really don't think he is fully upto speed with championship football. Yet.

Clearly Schlupp is back up left back and not seen any longer as a striker, unless it is due to severe injury toll to our strikers. So we need to stop including him him in the striker pool. He hasn't played striker this year.

Archived