Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Our squad

The quality of players in our team has improved immensely but having watched the boys on Saturday our bench could be stronger.

Dyer for me was poor, Gally did nothing and Waggy needs to being player every week as he is a complete confidence player.

I'm not having a dig as I think we are doing great and I understand it is important to have characters etc, but one more addition in midfield to our bench wouldn't go a miss. I'm sure Nige is on the case he always seems to identify our weaknesses

We know how frustrating Lloyd can be but he is a great option to have from the bench. He must be a complete nightmare for a full back to come up against after 60 minutes when they're tiring. He's still a big squad player for us i think and no doubt will be in and around the first team until the end of the season.

Although i do agree he is incredibly frustrating at times to watch.

As for Gallagher he's earned his right to play again and has looked reasonable in the games i've seen. Besides King is sat on the bench still and dare i say it Wellens is coming back to fitness. Either way we have enough strength in depth in midfield and would be very surprised if we signed anyone else.

Dyer not looked the same since Konchesky came back in the team - he was ripping opposition a new arsehole for a while & even before then our left flank was by far the most productive according to stats.

Improving that bench whilst keeping people happy in this division? Tough task

How many signings could you make, who'd improve what we have but would be happy on our bench and not in someone else's first team?

The only spot I fear for is at the back, Morgan & Keane is fine - but Whitbread is a liability, if he's not involved in match-losing poor decision making he's giving fouls away or lofting the ball aimlessly forward I don't know what the SSL situation is but if anything happens to Morgan or Keane I think we'd be in trouble, also Keane is only here until the end of the month. Worrying.

I think Dyer is a player that ultimately need to be a sub impact player. When he plays full games he isn't as effective as when the opposition starts to tire he also does. I think he's a great player to bring on after an hour or so as he will always outrun whoever is on the pitch and if he can get a couple of quality balls into the box he can make a difference in those games.

Archived