Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Team Morale

Just thought I'd point out what a great job NP and his team have done in improving team morale and perception of the clubs internal problems.

A year ago there seemed to be players causing unrest in the dressing room and it really seemed like a 'poisonous' atmosphere'.

In a relatively short period of time it seems like the whole club has been lifted and everyone has a hunger to get us promoted. We have young players wanting to be a part of something special and some older experienced heads (albeit not many) stepping up and guiding the young lads through.

It's a good time to be a city fan imo after a difficult and quite frankly embarrassing couple of years

Just thought I'd point out what a great job NP and his team have done in improving team morale and perception of the clubs internal problems.

A year ago there seemed to be players causing unrest in the dressing room and it really seemed like a 'poisonous' atmosphere'.

In a relatively short period of time it seems like the whole club has been lifted and everyone has a hunger to get us promoted. We have young players wanting to be a part of something special and some older experienced heads (albeit not many) stepping up and guiding the young lads through.

It's a good time to be a city fan imo after a difficult and quite frankly embarrassing couple of years

Hallelujah to that buddy!

:thumbup:

Quality AND morale.... Both improved under Nige

Spot on!

Totally agree. We do look like a team again, and the players all seem happy with the environment. I know this is another thing Nige likes to enhance, which is great, he stated that on the season review DVD following the League One season. I like his idea of picking up players who are hungry and determined, but still enjoy playing for the club.

Archived