Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Resonate

Best pub to watch game in and around town!

Same pints as any other ale pub. Nothing spec.....forget it. You like it, thats cool man.

To be fair last time I was in it was a free bar and we had two strippers on so it was would have been good night sat in a weatherspoons.

Original question if you want a big place only walkabout really does it now, shame as places like the hogs head and litten tree were shitholes but great places to watch footy, usually kicked off a bit as well which was usually a good laugh.

Have you been kicked out or summat?

Or has your mate nicked your phone and 'its not you' posting again?

lol

:thumbup:

Just dont like the place. Find it too small and hate listening to rugby talk.

Back in Cornwall now away from my hilarious mates in Leicester so all posts are 100% Bettsj2!!

To be fair last time I was in it was a free bar and we had two strippers on so it was would have been good night sat in a weatherspoons.

Original question if you want a big place only walkabout really does it now, shame as places like the hogs head and litten tree were shitholes but great places to watch footy, usually kicked off a bit as well which was usually a good laugh.

Strippers eh? Is this a regular thing?

Sounds alright to me if this is a Rugby pub then I like Rugby

Strippers eh? Is this a regular thing?

No idea, I doubt it judging by the reaction of the barman when I tried to stand on a stool to get a better view. I like my pub staff to be sarcastic miserable bastards but this guy was well over the top.

Archived