Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coalvillefox

Early purchase of Huddersfield tickets for non season ticket holder

When I visited LCFC.com the other day it said tickets would be on general sale for the Huddersfield FA Cup game on Tuesday 5th Feb priced at £20 but me being nosey I thought I would have a look this afternoon and much to my surprise I was able to login, pick my seats and purchase tickets at £10 for myself and £5 for my grandad so not only was it cheaper than advertised but earlier aswell.

Now me being a bit of a worrier sometimes, I am wondering if I did something I shouldn't have, what I have no idea but how did I manage to get tickets earlier than advertised and cheaper?

Can anyone put my mind at rest?

This is from LCFC.com

Huddersfield Town

FA Cup with Budweiser

Date: 12/02/13

Time: 19:30

Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday 29th January at 9am.

Prices as follows:

General Admission:

Adults - £10

Under 18s/Seniors - £5

Fosse Club:

Season Ticket Holders/Second Half Season Ticket Holders/Members

Adults - £15

Under 18s/Seniors - £10

Non Season Ticket Holders/Non Second Half Season Ticket Holders/Non Members

Adults - £20

Under 18s/Seniors - £15

Season Tickets Holders will have until 5pm on Tuesday 5th February to secure their own seats for the game before they are released on general sale.

When I visited LCFC.com the other day it said tickets would be on general sale for the Huddersfield FA Cup game on Tuesday 5th Feb priced at £20 but me being nosey I thought I would have a look this afternoon and much to my surprise I was able to login, pick my seats and purchase tickets at £10 for myself and £5 for my grandad so not only was it cheaper than advertised but earlier aswell.

Now me being a bit of a worrier sometimes, I am wondering if I did something I shouldn't have, what I have no idea but how did I manage to get tickets earlier than advertised and cheaper?

This is from LCFC.com

Huddersfield Town

FA Cup with Budweiser

Prices as follows:

General Admission:

Adults - £10

Under 18s/Seniors - £5

Fosse Club:

Adults - £15

Under 18s/Seniors - £10

Adults - £20

Under 18s/Seniors - £15

Season Tickets Holders will have until 5pm on Tuesday 5th February to secure their own seats for the game before they are released on general sale.

It's only £15/20 in the Fosse Club section. General admission is £10 for everyone.

This is from LCFC.com

Huddersfield Town

FA Cup with Budweiser

Prices as follows:

General Admission:

Adults - £10

Under 18s/Seniors - £5

Fosse Club:

Adults - £15

Under 18s/Seniors - £10

Adults - £20

Under 18s/Seniors - £15

Basically STH's have until tomorrow to secure their seats, meaning you can buy any seat in the ground that doesn't belong to a STH.

Archived