Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carlo

Inter Match Back On ?

In a perverse way the whole fiasco has been a good way of letting people know that we are playing INTER for those who didnt know, maybe it might end up selling a few more seats.

I wonder how many they didnt sell on SAT/SUN due to the on/off saga.

:S

I rekon 22,000

I wonder if the Inter team will be completely ridiculed and shouted at by our fans?  :ermm:

Oh well, their fault for messing us around, which in turn has had a knock on affect on Boston.

143271[/snapback]

Lets find out who is to blame first, it might be some commitee member or something.

I do however think its the main playes though, as its been pointed out that they arnt coming, but lets find out first.

Be nice to see roberto mancini back in Leicester, he showed brief glimpsies of the kind of skill were searching for, for our great club.

Maybe, just maybe, he will be a future manager of ours one day, lets welcome him.

In a perverse way the whole fiasco has been a good way of letting people know that we are playing INTER for those who didnt know, maybe it might end up selling a few more seats.

I wonder how many they didnt sell on SAT/SUN due to the on/off saga.

:S

I rekon 22,000

143373[/snapback]

Ive got a FUNNY feeling you may be absolutely correct on that one.

That davies bloke was asked on sky sports news about the possible attendence, he said he`d hoped for 25,000 - 30,000, but when asked how many we`d already sold, he ```couldnt``` comment, maybe meaning its well lower than 20,000. Lets face it, the celtic game is a bigger pull, 13,087...

Archived