Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carlo

Inter Match Back On ?

Guest CL Blue Army

INTER MILAN IS BACK On! ITS CONFIRMED!

I bet they just did it for TV coverage and attentionn!

The friendly is tommorrow for FFS and we still don't know whats going on :rolleyes:

To be honest a selfish and a personal opinion from is I don't care what happens because i'll be in the air on a plane to France when the match is on, but I feel mad and sorry for the fans who want to go to the game and don't have a flying fuk what is going on!

Still no news on the OS. If it is back on surely Jon Sanders or whoever else can log onto their servers from home and update the news!?!

Still no news on the OS. If it is back on surely Jon Sanders or whoever else can log onto their servers from home and update the news!?!

143227[/snapback]

Jon Sanders was first to the story of the cancelation, he had put it on the OS before alll the other teams involved had, so don't hold you breath that Jon Sanders will be so quick today after all Lightning doesn't strike twice in his case I doubt :rolleyes:

Knowing our OS and knowing Jon Sanders it'll probably be announced at about 7pm tommorrow night that the game is back on :rolleyes:

I think some of you are forgetting there's another team involved here one that's been pissed about much more than we have - Boston ring a bell anyone. Before LCFC can announce anything they've got to have a chat with the powers that be at Boston, if only out of courtesy and maybe they are not available.

Now OS Confirmed

Leicester City will now play their scheduled friendly game against Inter Milan on Monday, July 25 as originally arranged.

The club are currently preparing an official statement which will follow shortly.

It is expected that the re-arranged game against Boston United will now be moved to a later date.

Now OS Confirmed
Leicester City will now play their scheduled friendly game against Inter Milan on Monday, July 25 as originally arranged.

The club are currently preparing an official statement which will follow shortly.

It is expected that the re-arranged game against Boston United will now be moved to a later date.

143246[/snapback]

:rolleyes: And we'll probably end up being sued by Boston in the end :ermm::rolleyes:

Now OS Confirmed

143246[/snapback]

What a pile of cock - Due to the cancellation announcement I didn't bother to go to The Walkers on Saturday - so at this moment I have no ticket and will have to go queue for one on the night GRRRRRR :mad:

The article on the OS has been extended slightly, it now includes this quote from Tim Davies:

Chief Executive Tim Davies said: "We welcome Inter's decision and are now looking forward to welcoming them to the Walkers Stadium.

"I know our supporters have been inconvenienced over the last 24 hours through no fault of our own but we have received reassurances from Inter that the game will now definitely take place.

"I would therefore urge as many Leicester fans as possible to attend to make the evening a night to remember."

I wonder if the Inter team will be completely ridiculed and shouted at by our fans? :ermm:

Oh well, their fault for messing us around, which in turn has had a knock on affect on Boston.

i too, agree.

key chants of the night will be

"WHO"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"WHO THE fock? WHO THE #### HELL R YOU?"

and any others that happen to come about that insult the big italian blouse wearing girlies.

Game off again - Italian's postpone match due to adverse weather forecast for Monday night - prospect of rain has sent them running for the hills.

143289[/snapback]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived