Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lovelcfc

King defensive role

I don't think we've seen Futacs/Vardy up front together, shall we try that ahead of Nugent/Wood?

Plus, I never commented on the effectiveness of a King and James partneship. I was talking about the Drinkwater and James partneship which I think, in my opinion, is the best we have. I don't think James and King would work, that is all.

Why wouldn't an attack minded midfielder and a defencive midfielder work? In recent weeks the only thing I've seen of Drinkwater is his ability to pass backwards

Why wouldn't an attack minded midfielder and a defencive midfielder work? In recent weeks the only thing I've seen of Drinkwater is his ability to pass backwards

I thought that's what most midfields consist of?

Oh, and King is the master of passing backwards.

I thought that's what most midfields consist of?

Oh, and King is the master of passing backwards.

Drinkwater lacks attacking ability and can tackle no better than king, he is more suited to a midfield three where all he has to do is pass (hopefully not to De Laet or Morgan all game) and not worry about driving forward or protecting the back four

Archived