Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterboi

Tim Davies

I think we should all be grateful to Tim Davies for the hard work and effort he has put into getting this match back on. I reckon the fact that us and Palace were going to take legal action has helped an enormous amount in this match being rearranged again.

same here - I also think Norwich and Portsmotuh would have gone ahead with the same action and all in all it could have cost Inter Milan £1m or so just for being a bunch of retards... lol

man.. if wed gone and sued them and won we could have had a new player or something though... we should have said we'll have Adriano and we won't sue..

same here - I also think Norwich and Portsmotuh would have gone ahead with the same action and all in all it could have cost Inter Milan £1m or so just for being a bunch of retards... lol

man.. if wed gone and sued them and won we could have had a new player or something though... we should have said we'll have Adriano and we won't sue..

143293[/snapback]

Weren't we going to sue them for the amount that we would lose by not staging the match?

So by staging the match we'll get the same amount of money, but with less hassle.

To be totally honest i'd rather have sued Inter Milan and got the money rather than haveing a friendly  ;)

143318[/snapback]

Yeah but this way you get to moan about our performance, so i'd have thought you'd be pleased with the game being back on for that reason. :)

To be totally honest i'd rather have sued Inter Milan and got the money rather than haveing a friendly  ;)

143318[/snapback]

Yeah but this way you get to moan about our performance, so i'd have thought you'd be pleased with the game being back on for that reason. :)

143320[/snapback]

Well that'd be a first considering I won't even be at the game :S:blink:

I can only comment if I go to games a see how we play, I don't really like to comment if I don't go to the game, its only fair! <_< :)

143318[/snapback]

143320[/snapback]

Well that'd be a first considering I won't even be at the game :S:blink:

I can only comment if I go to games a see how we play, I don't really like to comment if I don't go to the game, its only fair! <_< :)

143323[/snapback]

Just jealous that you're missing it then.

:huh: Not really, Going on holiday tommorrow, I love Leicester and don't know whether I could live without them, but as I have said numourous times its a friendly whether its Inter Milan or Boston its a friendly, players need friendlies to be fit for the new season but I don't get to wrapped up in "Oh its Inter Milan, i'm so dissappointed i'll miss the game" Great if I could go but i'd rather have the season right here, right now!

Archived