Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SWFC_FAN

Unlucky lads

The season is played over 30+ games, the league table cannot, and does not, lie.

You are not that good, hence your position in the table, look at how many games you've lost, for example. Fair play, you got a result today, but you arn't that good and weren't that much better that us today though we weren't at our best. Two poor teams today imo... You seemed to foul, and cheat, a hell of a lot as well and I don't see how Dave Jones can moan after every game. That Antonio went down everytime one of our players was in a radius of 2 inches, and you must be bored of seeing Kirkland go down every game.

As you know, in this league away from home it's important to just go about your tactical plan. I thought Wood was sometimes over-physical, but we have two physical centre backs ourselves who handled him today. A club in our position were always going to fight for every ball, we wont just let you play lol

Our position mainly is due to the shocking run we had at the start of the season, we have lost 3 since the turn of the year so are starting to grow. Not saying it's a false position - the table doesn't lie after all - just that it doesn't reflect our performances this year.

Best of luck in the playoffs Leicester lads and lasses. Best team won today though.

As you know, in this league away from home it's important to just go about your tactical plan. I thought Wood was sometimes over-physical, but we have two physical centre backs ourselves who handled him today. A club in our position were always going to fight for every ball, we wont just let you play lol

Our position mainly is due to the shocking run we had at the start of the season, we have lost 3 since the turn of the year so are starting to grow. Not saying it's a false position - the table doesn't lie after all - just that it doesn't reflect our performances this year.

That lads is from Worksop, hates Wednesday, and quite likes the Blades. He was bound to be bitter today.

Yorkshire is lovely a great place with great people so its justified. You're probably only bitter because you are forced to apologize immediately after telling people you are from Leicester.

fail ,I'm not.my name gives you a clue and with its great history,I still don't feel the need to go on about it.

Congratulations Wednesday. You were always my Premiership team and have never really been replaced all these years later. Though I don't necessarily follow your result's anymore, I would rather be an Owl than a Blade. Though both are infinitely better than the White Sh*te.

Regards the comment earlier regards all Yorkshire clubs hating each other yet being united in their love of being from Yorkshire. Surely it's no different than anywhere else is it?

I'm probably in the minority but I'll generally support any Yorkshire team over anyone else. Similar to supporting English Clubs in the champions League (yes, even Chelsea!!!). I do make an exception for L**ds though. However, it has nothing to do with geographical location. They are just assault to the senses in every way. Their Chairman, Manager and fans are the most odious around. You almost have to feel sorry for the players.

Congratulations Wednesday. You were always my Premiership team and have never really been replaced all these years later. Though I don't necessarily follow your result's anymore, I would rather be an Owl than a Blade. Though both are infinitely better than the White Sh*te.

Regards the comment earlier regards all Yorkshire clubs hating each other yet being united in their love of being from Yorkshire. Surely it's no different than anywhere else is it?

I'm probably in the minority but I'll generally support any Yorkshire team over anyone else. Similar to supporting English Clubs in the champions League (yes, even Chelsea!!!). I do make an exception for L**ds though. However, it has nothing to do with geographical location. They are just assault to the senses in every way. Their Chairman, Manager and fans are the most odious around. You almost have to feel sorry for the players.

Well Leicester don't sing songs about the Midlands (as far as I know). Forest and Derby sing a lot of songs about how great they both are but that's just a weird situation between two weird clubs. ;)

I'd support any team over Forest or Derby (even Chelsea!) and I'm sure you'd support almost any team playing the Blades...? No?

I have no loyalty to the other English teams either. You either hate a club or you don't as far as I'm concerned, I always want Man Utd and Chelsea to go out in Europe. I don't have anything against foreigners, they don't piss me off like Chelsea or Forest.

I confess I'm a bit of a weird one when it comes to supporting local rivals. Even though I prefer the Owls. I'd support the Blades over most other clubs outside of Yorkshire.

I'm even guilty of it now. I have developed a fondness for Watford and Brentford over the years of living in Ruislip. Can't quite stretch to QPR though. I can't find a single redeeming feature yet in spite of me knowing several very affable QPR fans.

I confess I'm a bit of a weird one when it comes to supporting local rivals. Even though I prefer the Owls. I'd support the Blades over most other clubs outside of Yorkshire.

I'm even guilty of it now. I have developed a fondness for Watford and Brentford over the years of living in Ruislip. Can't quite stretch to QPR though. I can't find a single redeeming feature yet in spite of me knowing several very affable QPR fans.

Sorry, the blades comment was me for some reason just assuming you were a Wednesday fan, even though I know you're not :)

You do say you make an exception for Leeds, which is what I'd expect, I think most Yprkshire fans hate Leeds the most. I know you say that's not about geography (and I can understand what you mean, they're far from likeable) but in a similar way I genuinely do think Forest fans are mostly nobs, but most people say that about their rivals. I don't know whether that's a lot to do with familiarity though.

I agree with you about QPR fans, in general they're like a much shitter Chelsea.

Archived