Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SWFC_FAN

Unlucky lads

Great 3 points for Wednesday today, crucial with everyone around us winning. Wasn't expecting it one bit but I think it's shown that we are in a false position in this league.

Absolutely over the moon.

Always a great away day Leicester, nice ground with nice people. Annoyed to see you falling away because really think you deserve to be in the Prem, hopefully you can turn it round and get up via the play offs.

Good luck for the rest of the season. Sure you'll sort it out, you've got the players. UTO.

Great 3 points for Wednesday today, crucial with everyone around us winning. Wasn't expecting it one bit but I think it's shown that we are in a false position in this league.

Always a great away day Leicester, nice ground with nice people. Annoyed to see you falling away because really think you deserve to be in the Prem, hopefully you can turn it round and get up via the play offs.

Good luck for the rest of the season. Sure you'll sort it out, you've got the players. UTO.

No it hasn't

It didn't matter whether we were playing SHeff Wed, Sheff United or Athletico Kebab, it was fated for us to lose today with the pressure the manager was under, the result was so utterly predictable.

Are you fvcking joking??? lol

Why, oh why, are we being bitter and cretinous to a pair of opposition fans that clearly don't have any bad intentions?

Of course they have bad intentions they're posting on a fan forum of the club they just beat. Doesn't matter how many fake-niceties you put into the post you're still being a c*nt.

Of course they have bad intentions they're posting on a fan forum of the club they just beat. Doesn't matter how many fake-niceties you put into the post you're still being a c*nt.

OR maybe you're a genuine fan, genuinely offering comiserations with the losing team. It's called sportsmanship and good grace, not being a c***.

And tbh, I'd rather have that from Wednesday fans than the plastic mannequins that inhabit most Premier grounds and ring up 606 when their team's lost 2 in a row and demand the manager's head. Come to think of it, some of the short-sighted tw@ts we have in the stands at Leicester would fit in nicely.

Not so gracious in defeat, eh?

Oh..we're MASSIVE by the way

my pet hate.Yorkshire people always going on about fooking Yorkshire,even called yourself it.Why" I'm a Yorkshireman""Yorkshire and proud" etc you get the idea.i couldn't give a fook where you from and I don't give a shit or feel the need to go on about where I'm from,I'm silently proud,but don't feel the irrelevant reason to tell people,especially when no one ever gives a toss.

Right that's off my chest.well done today,I quite like Wednesday.

my pet hate.Yorkshire people always going on about fooking Yorkshire,even called yourself it.Why" I'm a Yorkshireman""Yorkshire and proud" etc you get the idea.i couldn't give a fook where you from and I don't give a shit or feel the need to go on about where I'm from,I'm silently proud,but don't feel the irrelevant reason to tell people,especially when no one ever gives a toss.

Right that's off my chest.well done today,I quite like Wednesday.

Yorkshire is lovely a great place with great people so its justified. You're probably only bitter because you are forced to apologize immediately after telling people you are from Leicester.

Bit disappointed this thread has turned into an argument.

Understand fans are going to be pissed off after a defeat, but i was just commenting on a good away day and wishing you luck for the rest of the season.

Understand fans are going to be pissed off after a defeat, but i was just commenting on a good away day and wishing you luck for the rest of the season.

Don't worry about it, most people know what you meant :thumbup:

Without looking at the points difference between us, if it's poss, the way we are playing you will probably finish above us!

Unfortunately the majority of people who post on here have the mental age of the amount of points we have picked up in our last six matches

I am quite surprised this thread has turned into an argument.

Let me join my fellow Owls in wishing you luck for the rest of the season - I do hope you guys go up to the Prem, would be great for the city that I currently reside in.

I have seen you a few times this season and must admit that is the worst I have seen, so we clearly played you at a good time, but I think you have enough quality within the squad to see you into the Play-offs. Unfortunately, I think automatic may be a stretch too far at this late stage.

Great win for us today, three massive points that will help us to safety IMO.

UTO

The season is played over 30+ games, the league table cannot, and does not, lie.

You are not that good, hence your position in the table, look at how many games you've lost, for example. Fair play, you got a result today, but you arn't that good and weren't that much better that us today though we weren't at our best. Two poor teams today imo... You seemed to foul, and cheat, a hell of a lot as well and I don't see how Dave Jones can moan after every game. That Antonio went down everytime one of our players was in a radius of 2 inches, and you must be bored of seeing Kirkland go down every game.

Well done on turning us over today, and good luck to you.

Got to say i thought you were very poor today, and we were abysmal.

By the looks of you, what you have going for you is a decent spirit and plenty of resilience, but not much in the way of quality.

Whether that will be enough to keep you up, i`m not sure, but hopefully for you it will be.

I never wish ill will on other clubs, apart from F****t and Portsmouth!

Archived