Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

credit to Boston

After reading this article I'm so impressed with Boston and how they have understood the situation as their are the only party to have lost out in all of this. I think our club should go out of their way to arrange a game still, and perhaps pay for all of their season ticket holders to attend at York street for free. Just and idea but really think our club needs to do something

I think LCFC should give Boston 100 tickets for tonight's game as a gesture of appreciation, so the Boston players (and their families) and the Boston officials can get to see why they are missing out.

reading that makes you feel bad. lol - they probably feel like we did when we found out Inter were pissing us around.. except probably more annoyed as we've cancelled it three times. Geez, I'm glad they understand, no offense to Boston, but obviously we'd rather play Inter and Im sure if they were in a position to be playing us or Inter Milan they would have made the same decision...

When I heard in the pub yesterday that the Inter game was going ahead again I immediately felt bad for pissing Boston around again. I actually went as far to apologise to the Boston fan whos been posting recently on behalf of leicester. It takes the pee it really does.

Leicester have done nothing wrong. Milan should have thought about what they were doing before they canceled first of all. All of the Boston support are behind Leicester and will be while Milan keeps on messing both teams around.

Good luck in the game

Boston Fan

Archived