Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

One point closer And One Game Less.

That was the only thing Cardiff could take out of last nights game.

In the first 25 I thought we controlled the game whilst not creating enough chances. You guys at some point picked up on Whittingham playing too deep and started to push up more.

By Half Time I thought it was a 0-0 all the way.

Second half you completely overran us. Our Midfield was non existent and Wellens and Nugent were always getting under the skin of the defense and midfield. Marshall and our left hand post kept you out for so long but you finally got the goal you deserved.

Andy Kings Introduction before hand was the most important decision by NP and his direct running gave us a headache. Our defense was clueless at times( Missed Hudson And Turner Big Time).

We never looked like getting back into it simply because we were sat too deep.

But as soon as the Board went up for stoppage time your boys just seemed to shit themselves.

Within seconds of each other A cut back from Bellamy and somehow Cambell managed not to put the ball in, and then a cross from Taylor and our Trapeze Giraffe artist (Rudy Gestede) managed to head home and very unlikely and undeserved equaliser.

As my post is titled, a point closer and a game less.

The performances don't win anything but points do, that's the second time you have bested us this term and you only have a point to show for it.

The Top 6 isn't confirmed yet and I can see many chopping and changing. We both have bottle issues at hand and it will be difficult to hold on to what we have.

Your confidence is fragile and had you won last night it would've been a massive boost for you guys, but another late goal will keep the doubts and concerns in the mindset of the players

And as for us, Well we're doing "A Cardiff" again. It's the only way we know

;-)

Archived