Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Inter match thread

please post pictures if you took some of where you where in the stadium and the away fans or crowd or action  :D

144038[/snapback]

remy_and_martin.jpg

144039[/snapback]

wot? :S:S:S

144040[/snapback]

One man and his dog, Fantastic :D:D:D

144048[/snapback]

Wahey, I'm glad someone has a brain. lol:P;)

just got back from the game, was a good match, we were actually all over them for most of the game but you could just tell the extra touch of class they had even without some of their big names. Was mostly impressed with Sylla and Gerrbrand on our side, they both put in sterling performances.. disappointed that Conolly wasnt even on the bench..duno if hes injured or rested or what.... Canero had a good match to, got booked early on but played well..

I duno what went on with their first goal, that was a bad defensive lapse between the two centrebacks. The penalty we got looked to be a bit of a gift, nobody was really expecting one. De Vries was a bit pants today to be honest.. he started out well but boy is the man greedy, times he could have passed it on but went on to lose the ball wasting a good chance. At the end of the day it's Inter Milan but I still don't see where the goals are going to come from. Ballas were being whipped in often enough but nobody ever seems to attack them.

Still night was rounded off by seeing some lovely blonde lass :rolleyes:

Does Canero still look fat?

144081[/snapback]

I didn't think he did. He seems to lunge in a bit with his tackles at times, but he put in a pretty good performance. Gareth Williams was good, his deliveries from corners seemed to have improved a bit from last season but he still seems guilty of taking one touch to many sometimes. We create so many chances but we often seem as though we are afraid to pull the trigger sometimes, we need to sort out a new striker definately.. I was hoping theyd play Conners and De Vries upfront today.

On a side note, for Inter Milan David Pizarro looked class...

It was an ok game overall tonight, som parts were so dull I found myself drifting off.

The performance was solid but I'm not realyl judging too much as it was just a relaxed friendly. Thougt Gerrbrand looked superb, Sheehan also at the back impressed me.

Upfront we lacked quality but what do you expect with De Vries and Dublin playing there.

Tiatto was ok. Williams was very poor IMO, he looked disinterested and his control was awful.

What was the deal with cheering Levi Porter everytime he touched the ball? Was it because he looks like Gary Coleman?

What was the deal with cheering Levi Porter everytime he touched the ball? Was it because he looks like Gary Coleman?

lol No - it was cos it took him about an hour to find the ball!

Agree with you on Williams - he's even lazier than he was last season! CL needs to sort him out asap. :angry:

i liked the choice of words, something that is really good in my book is referreed to as "wanking material"

144008[/snapback]

I am not convinced about Tiatto. Seems to lose the plot during a game for my tastes. :ph34r::huh::unsure:

144010[/snapback]

SAID SOMETHING ON THOSE LINES A MONTH AGO. BIG HEART, NOT ENOUGH EFFECT. Still a way to go before we've got a good side and all the weaknesses are up in the attacking half.

lol No - it was cos it took him about an hour to find the ball!

Agree with you on Williams - he's even lazier than he was last season! CL needs to sort him out asap. :angry:

144158[/snapback]

Crazy this, as against Celtic he was awesome and tonight just wasn't at the races.

FT 1-2  <_<

Well i don't think its been that bad

drew with celtic 0-0

and lost 1-2 to inter milan

144036[/snapback]

Two big home games and not a single goal from open play. The facts speak for themselves and they've been pointing to the same problem for months now.

It was an ok game overall tonight, som parts were so dull I found myself drifting off.

The performance was solid but I'm not realyl judging too much as it was just a relaxed friendly. Thougt Gerrbrand looked superb, Sheehan also at the back impressed me.

Upfront we lacked quality but what do you expect with De Vries and Dublin playing there.

Tiatto was ok. Williams was very poor IMO, he looked disinterested and his control was awful.

144151[/snapback]

Good to hear that "Totte" Gerrbrand is doing good.

A draw against Celtic and a 1-2 loss to Inter isn't that bad I think.

/g

We were the better side IMO, Wel in the 1st half Definitely, Inter had two chances (I think) in the 1st half and scored both, Oh and that corner which clipped the crossbar. 2nd half they had about 2 which henderson did a good Save for one of them. Leicester however had plenty in the 1st half and should of converted, In the 2nd half De vries' shot looked like it was going in and went wide :(

Johansson won almost everything in the air, and had a solid game IMO. Also i was a little disappointed with chris O'Grady but he made up for it with the Peno.

It was a decent performance, i think we lacked the cutting edge and graft in midfield though - Williams was quite poor. I hope Connolly was just injured and will stay with us because de Vries and Dublin up front just ain't going to cut it as a partnership.

I was impressed with Gerrbrand and Johansson at the back, Nils-Eric in particular read the game very well and was comfortable on the ball. Tiatto improved as the game went on too, and Sheehan looked quite accomplished. Sylla's build up play was good, but his delivery, particularly in the first half was poor too often for my liking.

Not a bad performance considering we were without a couple of key players anyway.

Archived