Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sunnybankfox

lets just say, he is going nowhere. WE COULD

Strange but I have not seen much " hunger " or " keeness " to succeed over the last ten games have you ? Here is a fact I can back up the last ten matches apart from Blackburn have been an embarassment if you can't see that then you deserve to be called " blnkered" .

At no point have I suggested that this run has been anything less than catastrophic. We're having an absolutely shit time of it at the minute and, yes - heads are bound to drop, especially if you're a young lad getting booed off the pitch by half of your own fans. That doesn't change the fact that this is a squad of mostly young players who are eager to succeed and do well at this club - a bad run doesn't change that.

At no point have I suggested that this run has been anything less than catastrophic. We're having an absolutely shit time of it at the minute and, yes - heads are bound to drop, especially if you're a young lad getting booed off the pitch by half of your own fans. That doesn't change the fact that this is a squad of mostly young players who are eager to succeed and do well at this club - a bad run doesn't change that.

Fair enough good point . :thumbup:

Archived