Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sunnybankfox

lets just say, he is going nowhere. WE COULD

Even though we're going through this bad patch of form at the moment all we can do as fans is support the club, help the manager, and players especially, to find the form that got us up to 2nd earlier in the season. Lets just hope that the players have enough bottle in them to finish the season with a bang.

Even though we're going through this bad patch of form at the moment all we can do as fans is support the club, help the manager, and players especially, to find the form that got us up to 2nd earlier in the season. Lets just hope that the players have enough bottle in them to finish the season with a bang.

Regardless of who is in charge, or what your feelings are too who is, the common goal is the same. We must beat brighton and everybody please get behind the team.

We can fall out with each other later!

Regardless of who is in charge, or what your feelings are too who is, the common goal is the same. We must beat brighton and everybody please get behind the team.

We can fall out with each other later!

I know this, don't need to be reminded.

Playoffs is still within reach. A win at Brighton could turn everything around, possibly stopping all the moaning on here.

Bloody hell, so if we win we're back a point clear in the playoffs...

If we play like we did against Millwall, we'll win. If we play like we did against Barnsley, we're going to get absolutely destroyed.

But since I'm a silly sod who loves his team, I live in hope. :thumbup:

I know this, don't need to be reminded.

Playoffs is still within reach. A win at Brighton could turn everything around, possibly stopping all the moaning on here.

Sorry i didnt actually mean to quote you, i was reading your post before putting mine out.

Sorry i didnt actually mean to quote you, i was reading your post before putting mine out.

It's ok, we're both stating the same thing really.

A good performance at Brighton would be a start, 3 points would be even better. The lads can still do this with the help of us fans. COYB!

Roll up our sleeves and get on with it, as in get behind the team and make that little bit of difference

Look at the noise that Wednesday made when they came to the KP, look at the noise we have made when we have gone away. From Blackburn to Peterborough, we have to make the difference and make the team realize that we do support them because they play for a team that we support.

No one can understand the change that has happened from the good to the very bad but we have time on our hands and we still have the chance to finish in the top 6

So anyone agree or have you all given up

Hear hear! I feel that he should go, but if he is still around we all should be willing to back the derailed leadership and get it back on track for the play-offs! We have a great chance to get into the play-offs, the players need to forget the run they have been on and starting winning those games; and our support will be vital!

:scarf:

Not sure it's about motivation more the fact you have 20000 to 30000 people looking over your shoulder while you are working, the pressure must be stifling at times for some of the younger players

Then let's stop paying lower league players eye poppng wages to sit on the bench and turn up for training in 90 grand motors (Waghorn).

It's a joke and an insult, when you look at other more humble teams in this division making us look like pub sides week in week out.

Manager on £1m and half a million wage bill every single week makes us the biggest and most expensive flop in the championship.

Guest ttfn

Bloody hell, so if we win we're back a point clear in the playoffs...

If we play like we did against Millwall, we'll win. If we play like we did against Barnsley, we're going to get absolutely destroyed.

But since I'm a silly sod who loves his team, I live in hope. :thumbup:

If we play like we did against Millwall we'll get hammered as well.

Morgan's red card really has warped that game in a lot of people's heads. I'm not sure we strung together three passes all game. We did look organised though, so if we play like we did against Millwall I suppose we could sneak a 0-0.

We shouldn't give up, even though history has proven that teams who go on runs like this at the end of the season can't and don't turn it around. There is always a team that bombs and always a team that make a charge for it, we are sadly the latter. here and how can we halt this slide and turn it around? By continuing with the same managerial set up and the same group of players, how do they get that spark? I'd personally have gambled and got rid of Pearson because the pressure is too much now and the chances of going up are so remote that he'll not keep his job in the summer anyway.

I suppose there's nothing we can do other than give 100% as fans and cheer them on, hoping and praying more than believing. What a horrible mess we've gotten ourselves in to.

Really?? I thought most other teams paid their players with a loaf of bread and some water each week.

What I'm saying is footballers shouldn't need motivating. Sure it helps, but they are being employed to play football. Whether 5000 thousand people turn up or 5 people turn up the performance they put in should be exactly the same.

I believe Blackpool do.

It doesn't matter what goes before, I still go into a game thinking we'll get a result and i'm beginning to believe again the closer we get to the game. Call it blind optimism and I will probably be heartbroken again by 5pm on Saturday.

Teams have struggled with the pressure this season, now it's Brighton's turn, lets see how they cope.

I'll start a new thread then......nice dodge of the question though, care to justify your reasons they still qualify as 'Y&H' in my new thread?

There's no need to justify anything; you only need to look at the average age of the team to see that they're young players and it's clerar that they're all hungry for success, you only need to listen to interviews with players like James, De Laet, Knockaert, Wood and the rest to see that they're keen to succeed at Leciester and in their careers in general. So there's no doubt that Pearson has built a young and hungry side. The problem is this; where is the experience and guile for when youthful exuberance and energy isn't enough? We've been lacking a couple of experienced, older heads for the point in this season where the young lads are burning out.

As all of us 'Pearson bummers' have said before; we're not labouring under the delusion that he's perfect or that he can do no wrong. You call us blinkered, yet you use any stick you can find to beat NP with - even if the facts don't back it up.

We're better than Brighton. It's as simple as that. If we sort it out and play the way we can and have we'll beat them. It's too late for 'parking the bus' we need to rain on Kuszack (excuse my spelling) like he's never experienced before! I think the players looked scared to take a shot, how many long shots have we scored this season? Knockeart at Huddlesfield, Konchesky at Wolves, who else? It's time to open up, relax and just do what football is about, score more than them!

Where could we finish if we won our last 7 (if that's what's left) bearing in mind we'd have then beaten Watford Palace Forest and Brighton?

6 games left, if we won all we'd have 77 points. As for where that could potentially have us sitting I wouldn't know short of trying to predict all the other results, but certainly a strong play off finish at least.

There's no need to justify anything; you only need to look at the average age of the team to see that they're young players and it's clerar that they're all hungry for success, you only need to listen to interviews with players like James, De Laet, Knockaert, Wood and the rest to see that they're keen to succeed at Leciester and in their careers in general. So there's no doubt that Pearson has built a young and hungry side. The problem is this; where is the experience and guile for when youthful exuberance and energy isn't enough? We've been lacking a couple of experienced, older heads for the point in this season where the young lads are burning out.

As all of us 'Pearson bummers' have said before; we're not labouring under the delusion that he's perfect or that he can do no wrong. You call us blinkered, yet you use any stick you can find to beat NP with - even if the facts don't back it up.

Strange but I have not seen much " hunger " or " keeness " to succeed over the last ten games have you ? Here is a fact I can back up the last ten matches apart from Blackburn have been an embarassment if you can't see that then you deserve to be called " blnkered" .

Archived