Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sunnybankfox

lets just say, he is going nowhere. WE COULD

Roll up our sleeves and get on with it, as in get behind the team and make that little bit of difference

Look at the noise that Wednesday made when they came to the KP, look at the noise we have made when we have gone away. From Blackburn to Peterborough, we have to make the difference and make the team realize that we do support them because they play for a team that we support.

No one can understand the change that has happened from the good to the very bad but we have time on our hands and we still have the chance to finish in the top 6

So anyone agree or have you all given up

How about they give us something to shout about because they certainly haven't in the last 10/11 games. Yet we still turn up in our thousands every week.

Professional footballers on thousands of pounds a week shouldn't need motivating by people standing their singing.

Most of our fans haven't given up but the team we go and watch every week look like they certainly have.

We have the worst form over the last 10 games then any other team in the league, suprising were still in contention for a playoff place, the way weve been playing its hard to take much confidence in many of the players, 90% are lacking any real drive. If possibly the biggest game of the season dosent make them perform, nothing will; must win againt brighton! Get behind the team and have some belief in the manager, its not over until it mathmatically impossible!

Well if he didnt get fired after Saturday I doubt he's going anywhere till after the end of the season. I don't really care if he is here or not but I do care about my football team. Lets just give the. everything we have got for the last 6 games, no whining no moaning no booing, just support the players the manager and coaching staff. Also you have to give credit to the owners for standing by him, maybe this can be the turning point if we all stick together.

How about they give us something to shout about because they certainly haven't in the last 10/11 games. Yet we still turn up in our thousands every week.

Professional footballers on thousands of pounds a week shouldn't need motivating by people standing their singing.

Most of our fans haven't given up but the team we go and watch every week look like they certainly have.

You do know other teams come and play us with their own professional footballers on thousands of pounds a week....right?

The stupid thing is, had we started the season with 1 win in 10 and turned it around with a huge run of form to be where we are, the threads would only be positive and we would be 100% behind the side as they tried to push into the playoffs.

We have basically a condensed season left, and players and fans, lets just give it our all

You do know other teams come and play us with their own professional footballers on thousands of pounds a week....right?

Really?? I thought most other teams paid their players with a loaf of bread and some water each week.

What I'm saying is footballers shouldn't need motivating. Sure it helps, but they are being employed to play football. Whether 5000 thousand people turn up or 5 people turn up the performance they put in should be exactly the same.

Really?? I thought most other teams paid their players with a loaf of bread and some water each week.

What I'm saying is footballers shouldn't need motivating. Sure it helps, but they are being employed to play football. Whether 5000 thousand people turn up or 5 people turn up the performance they put in should be exactly the same.

Not sure it's about motivation more the fact you have 20000 to 30000 people looking over your shoulder while you are working, the pressure must be stifling at times for some of the younger players

Not sure it's about motivation more the fact you have 20000 to 30000 people looking over your shoulder while you are working, the pressure must be stifling at times for some of the younger players

Good point. But I'm sure nearly all of our players would have had people watching over them throughout their careers.

I agree but can you imagine how they feel right now. All the expectation they must feel from the fans ? I've been a Leicester fan for over forty years and apart from the MON years its been pretty frustrating. We have been out of the top division for a long time we have the best facilities and owners we have ever had, all we are waiting for is our team to get into the prem. The closer we get to the end of the season and the fact we are falling away must be weighing heavily on some of the players.

Decent points made. After the Barnsley game I could see no way out for Pearson but if he's here i'll give my support just as much as ever. I felt like having a break from football after the game but after a few days i start to get more optimism back for the club! COYB

Well if he didnt get fired after Saturday I doubt he's going anywhere till after the end of the season. I don't really care if he is here or not but I do care about my football team. Lets just give the. everything we have got for the last 6 games, no whining no moaning no booing, just support the players the manager and coaching staff. Also you have to give credit to the owners for standing by him, maybe this can be the turning point if we all stick together.

Good post

Next game decides everything, lose and its over, win and we have every chance.

Nothing personal.... But it's these kind if over the top comments by many on here that really frustrate me!

How will it be over? Until that point where it's mathematically impossible then we have to keep fighting

Roll up our sleeves and get on with it, as in get behind the team and make that little bit of difference

Look at the noise that Wednesday made when they came to the KP, look at the noise we have made when we have gone away. From Blackburn to Peterborough, we have to make the difference and make the team realize that we do support them because they play for a team that we support.

No one can understand the change that has happened from the good to the very bad but we have time on our hands and we still have the chance to finish in the top 6

So anyone agree or have you all given up

I'm in

For a whole year and five months all we've heard as justification for mediocrity is at least Pearson has built a 'young and hungry' team. Is this finally admitting that he hasn't done that either?

well, to be fair he has...its just that we need a FOOTBALL team.

Never mind though.. hes cut the wage bill :thumbup:

Archived