Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gazlcfc27

Changing seats

Im really thinking of changing were I sit next season.I have a season ticket in SK2,about 3/4s up,although I get on well with the people around me,im getting a bit bored.I go to almost all away games,and love it, regardless of the result,and its because I can stand 99% of the time.I dont know why but I feel more involved with the game,bit strange really cause im getting to an age were finding a seat in a crowded pub is great.Any advice from people would be welcome,I know im never going to get an away atmosphere at home but its so underwelming were I sit now,even when we win.

I'd definitely move mate. I was in SK2 last year and got fed up of the lack of singing, sitting down and the negativity.

Moved to J3 this season and so much better. Get to stand, people around me who sing and not nearly as much negativity.

Downsides? Costs a hell if a lot more and the view isn't as good but still definitely worth it IMO.

I'd definitely move mate. I was in SK2 last year and got fed up of the lack of singing, sitting down and the negativity.

Moved to J3 this season and so much better. Get to stand, people around me who sing and not nearly as much negativity.

Downsides? Costs a hell if a lot more and the view isn't as good but still definitely worth it IMO.

Was thinking about J,but the price put me off a bit.I toted up all the aways ive done this season,plus my £400 season ticket.I almost fainted.

Was thinking about J,but the price put me off a bit.I toted up all the aways ive done this season,plus my £400 season ticket.I almost fainted.

I dread to think what I've spent on City this season. I moved to London in December and adding in the travel cost, I don't want to know how much it's cost me!

Easy answer.... L1 k1 or j3, wouldn't go anywhere else

K blocks cheaper then j ain't it???

Archived