Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rossporterlc

what number...

I had Izzet 6 on the back of my last shirt - wore it for a whole season while he was still with us .... then he left and I was stuck with that shirt for last season.... not that it was a bad thing though

Or you get 1 with Hughes 5 on the back and he changes his number to 4, what a wolly I look  :(

145708[/snapback]

Did you manage to sell it on ebay then?

Or you get 1 with Hughes 5 on the back and he changes his number to 4, what a wolly I look  :(

145708[/snapback]

The club should bloody refund you for that, release the kit before the end of the season and then change the numbers close season, nice one tossers.

The club should bloody refund you for that, release the kit before the end of the season and then change the numbers close season, nice one tossers.

145984[/snapback]

This is true they should but of course they wont. I had Lenny 7 on the back of my 1996 shirt in homage to Neil Lennon and id still wear it now. I think if you have a legend like Lineker or Walsh etc on the back then it looks kind of cool IMHO

Archived